+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where I Can Find Anime with genre search?

Newbie cameronpaul is off to a good start cameronpaul's Avatar
    Thanks

Where I Can Find Anime with genre search?

Can someone help me find an anime with theses genres: First of all before I start, I want to say I've Checked Anime News Network and they don't have a genre search or things like that which suits my taste
    Genres: Shounen, Comedy, Maybe Militiary, Maybe Adventure, and maybe some school life stuff, or a slice of life.
    If anyone has seen good animes that relate to my genres please refer me the name of the site. I've recently seen Full Metal panic and it is now one of my favorite animes.
    Thanks!

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Where I Can Find Anime with genre search?

dude you will die laughing at Full Metal panic and its a good series. hmm... have you try excel saga, it got some comedy in that the link is below

Excel Saga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that all of what i can think of right now hope you like it

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by cameronpaul View Post
    Can someone help me find an anime with theses genres: First of all before I start, I want to say I've Checked Anime News Network and they don't have a genre search or things like that which suits my taste
    Genres: Shounen, Comedy, Maybe Militiary, Maybe Adventure, and maybe some school life stuff, or a slice of life.
    If anyone has seen good animes that relate to my genres please refer me the name of the site. I've recently seen Full Metal panic and it is now one of my favorite animes.
    Thanks!
    Try the 'Browse Anime by Genre' option at AnimeNfo.Com
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie salvadorxenon is off to a good start salvadorxenon's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm!! I’m getting it very well so as to what you want exactly. *Advertisment Removed*
    Thanks!!
    Last edited by aceman67; Aug 25, 2007 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Advertising BAD!
    salvadorxenon

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cameronpaul View Post
    Thanks!
    well ,i say for a Shounen ,comedy ,school life stuff and a slice of life anime watch :"Midori No Hibi" ,"Onegai Twins" and "To Heart" ,and for military related stuff and adventure i suggest "Full Metal Alchemist" .or i say"The Vision of Escaflowne" if you want an anime that combines action with comedy,drama and a little bit of romance.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread