Closed Thread
Page 1 of 71 1 2 3 4 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Am I?

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Who Am I?

Since "Name that Anime" seems to be getting a positive response, I thought I'd revive another AF clan favorite, the "Who Am I" guessing game. This one is very similar to NTA except that it focuses only on a specific character in an anime, not general plot clues.

The Rules:

1.) When speaking of a character, your first inquiry must be somewhat detailed and specific to the anime. You can't just say something vague like "I have orange hair".

2.) After several incorrect guesses you can give another clue, which could be a physical trait, personality quirk, or anything else that might help someone arrive at the correct answer. This is the point at which you can say "I have orange hair".

3.) The first person to post the correct answer (after it has been verified by the asker) gets to pose the next question. NOTE: If you aren't able to check the thread daily, let someone who can know the correct answer, so if you don't get back for a while, the game can keep moving. I'll put in a verification time limit if I notice that guesses aren't being responded to within a reasonable amount of time.

4.) You can choose whatever character you like, but I hope to see more than Bleach, Naruto, or Dragon Ball characters. Be original and creative; it's far more impressive if someone can recognize an obscure character from a little known anime than knowing Ed Elrich or Sasuke Uchiha.

Here's the first one!

I am the "poison that will destroy the world", a fifteen-year-old girl prophesized to destroy life as everyone knows it on her sixteenth birthday. I travel with my adoptive brother and sister, constantly outrunning, outfighting, and outsmarting those who want to see me dead before my next birthday.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who Am I?

I would prefer to guess an anime because it is easier. I would have to ask if we are allowed to look up an anwser. I also assume your response is no so then give me a second clue.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    I would have to ask if we are allowed to look up an anwser. I also assume your response is no so then give me a second clue.
    Hmm...I would prefer that you've actually seen or at least heard of the anime that the character is in, but I guess it's okay to look it up (really, how would anyone even know if you just googled it?). Just wait for a few guesses before you give a looked-up answer, so those who know from having watched the anime have a chance to show off.

I usually try to wait for a few guesses before I start giving hints, but if no one else makes a post before I go to bed, I'll put a clue in.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

I just stumbled upon it while looking up other anime. So I will not guess until it is needed. I would like to know more about the show though.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    I just stumbled upon it while looking up other anime. So I will not guess until it is needed. I would like to know more about the show though.
    I've posted a link to the official website for the series 'Scrapped Princess' in the link section, which features Pacifica Casuall, the young, innocent (but spoiled!!!) teenage girl who stars as 'Scrapped Princess' who is hunted by agents of the government. The series has an interesting twist, as it starts out as a traditional 'Swords and Sorcery' fantasy series, but half way through it suddenly becomes a Sci-Fi series. This series has been somewhat under looked, but is worth watching... (grumble grumble grumble)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Pacifica Casuall, the young, innocent (but spoiled!!!) teenage girl who stars as 'Scrapped Princess'
    Right!! Being such a spoiled brat makes Pacifica kind of annoying; for the first few episodes I wondered why anyone would bother protecting her.

Your turn, Len...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Let's try something current... We're a group of a dozen girl Lolita android assassins sisters, with each one named after a month of the year. What is our group name, and what series did we steal the opening episode with our spectacular and bloody entrance scene...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

o[]O!!! Oh, oh, oh!! I know it!! ( I think)

name: Marciano's 12 sisters

series:Coyote Ragtime Show

...is that it!?
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 71 1 2 3 4 11 51 ... LastLast