Closed Thread

Thread: Who do you think would win??

Newbie fallen angel 2009 is off to a good start fallen angel 2009's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Who do you think would win??

Okay so this is just a random battle post...Mainly because i want to know who you think would win and how the battle would go if these anime characters were to get into a fight...its mainly just to see what would happen in your eyes...^-^ So they are ethier going to have 3 or 4 participants...and you guys get to choose the out comes...mkay then the first battle contestants are: Pein-from Naruto vs. Ayame-from fruits basket, Kio-from Loveless.
    I will love you without fear or restrictions. I will trust you without wondering. I will want you without demand and accept you just the way you are. And If you give me the chance, if you give us a chance, I will spend the rest of my life proving to you that you made the right decision. <3 Sayoko

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who do you think would win??

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Trying to match up characters from different Anime/Universe series is really pointless and counterproductive as there is no standardized method to convert and compare different character stats in a fair and equitable fashion. Ultimately these kinds of matchups always boils down to a "Yes he can/No he can't" argument...

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread