Closed Thread

Thread: who are the greatest anime couple??

Newbie yuki chan is off to a good start yuki chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile who are the greatest anime couple??

who do you really like??

here's mine,,

Hinata naruto,,

I love both of them.. they can be a perfect couple... Unfortunatley.. naruto doesnt really mind about hinata's feelings fo him..... So sad!! Naruto should accept hinata.. hehehe..LOL But still we dont know what will happend... i'm not the author... huhuhu!!!

syaoran sakura,,

Ohhh!! Oh So Cute CoupLe!! hehehe.. at a young age they already belong to each other.. hehehehe... specially when sakura met syaoran's mother... syoaran's mother thought that syaoran should be with sakura than with meiling... but the ending is so sad!! syaoran went back to hong kong... he left sakura... i hate it... but atleast in tsubasa reservior chronicle,, they are the couples there.. and so sweet!! ^^

coud ren,,

I Love this both!! huh!! Coud is just hiding his feelings for ren too bad!! but the series end up coud kissing ren.. hehehe,, so cute!!

Now in your opinion.. i've already posted mine!!... who do you really like...
    Last edited by yuki chan; Sep 08, 2007 at 04:40 AM.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: who are the greatest anime couple??

i am gonna say Bulma and Vegeta from DBZ because there
    both stubborn to the point of fighting but its counters with
    there love which is hard to see some times, plus bulma dosn't take
    Vegeta seriously at all when he is mad or about to blow something up
    around the house.

there not so cute as they are funny
    its like 2 negatives together with a twist
    of tolerance so they want explode.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Inukami!: Yoko X Keita (yes, Yoko is on top) - It doesn't really matter that their relationship is played for comedy, it's still a genuinely sweet one that rarely dips into the realm of nauseating love confessions, snuggly emotional scenes and the usual "romantic" bs. They like each other... Keita's fighting it, Yoko's not. Yoko's going to win, obviously.
    I appreciate the femdom aspects too

Gundam Seed Destiny: Auel X Stellar - No one quite believes me that this one is canon... but from at least one scene that otherwise has no point at all and Auel's constant picking on Stellar, I honestly think he had a thing for her. They would have been the cutest thing if they'd lived long enough without getting their memories wiped to do anything about it. Luckily, a gigantic legion of Gundam Seed doujinshi authors couldn't agree more. I like Shinn/Stellar too... but not half as much as A/S.

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Kaworu X Shinji - Kaworu shut Shinji up for an entire episode. That is a feat worthy of inclusion.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Nodoka x Negi From Negmia. They have such a quirky relationship but it's also quite cute and provides a good amount of humor at the same time. Only problem is they're like...what...student and Teacher or something? Oh well. Still cute.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite threads are not to be created by members lower then Community Member Status.

Get your post count up before you start fav threads.

Closing.

Closed Thread