Closed Thread

Thread: Who likes Suzuka ?

Newbie Black dragon may be famous one day Black dragon may be famous one day Black dragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Who likes Suzuka ?

Realy who likes Suzuka it is fun but wierd for me.
    So who likes it ?
    Aku soku zan - Slay evil immediatly

[/IMG]

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who likes Suzuka ?

I've only seen a few bits of it. But i don't know if i will like it. Though i heard it isn't too bad.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Let me just quote what I said from another forum with some edits. Some spoilers.

I hated the character design so much (the manga was better), and the voice acting was crap. Basically i had to force myself to watch this in the beginning, but because of how long this thread became and thinking "this might turn out to be shuffle 2" I kept watching it. (The 'shuffle 2' comment was because I didn't expect much from it in the beginning but turn out to be a very dramatic series)

Aparrently it turn out to be a decent series except it turned out to be one of those series where everything went "splended" in the end and everyones happy. I was thinking that Suzuka and Yamato would get together in the beginning and we get to see how their relationship develops, something like karekano. In my opinion that would of been better a storyline, as the story goes on more and more of Suzuka background will be revealed while having a relationship with Yamato. Then, maybe - but this is my way of how this could turn out to be a great drama - Suzuka was going out with Yamato because he reminded him of Tsuda and things happen between and breaks up. They sort things and they get back together, maybe. thats how much i can come up with rearranging the storyline a bit. Anyways it wasn't too bad of a series plot wise, everything else was poor imo.
    Yamato did reminded me of myself when I was in elementary school where I was on the track/relay team and was a 100m sprinter and was the anchor in my relay team. Brings back memories.
    Last edited by ZeRoGravity; Aug 05, 2006 at 07:51 PM.

Newbie Shuiyin may be famous one day Shuiyin may be famous one day Shuiyin's Avatar
    Thanks

Yamato sort of reminded me of my old self. and yes its a little creepy :P he did seem kind of stalkerish sometimes.

"Have we lost to our memories?"

Closed Thread