Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Who are the most beautiful anime girls? MUST EXPLAIN WHY!

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who are the most beautiful anime girls?

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Do I have to remind everyone to POST MORE INFORMATION on THE REASON you choose a particular girl.
    Ah, so you're the one who deleted my post.

I said Sailor Pluto and Queen Serenity were beautiful and I supplied pictures. The thread asks "who are the most beautiful anime girls", not "who are the most beautiful anime girls and explain in 250 words why". The PICTURES were the reason. It showed how beautifully they were drawn.

Half the people here said "I think so and so is really pretty" and they don't get a deleted post but I say two characters are beautiful AND I even post pictures to show why and I get a deleted post.

It's not a huge deal and I'm not angry. I just think it's stupid when a thread asks a question, I answer it with more proof than others but I get my post deleted as if it were useless.

Thanks.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Commander View Post
    Ah, so you're the one who deleted my post.

I said Sailor Pluto and Queen Serenity were beautiful and I supplied pictures. The thread asks "who are the most beautiful anime girls", not "who are the most beautiful anime girls and explain in 250 words why". The PICTURES were the reason. It showed how beautifully they were drawn.

Half the people here said "I think so and so is really pretty" and they don't get a deleted post but I say two characters are beautiful AND I even post pictures to show why and I get a deleted post.

It's not a huge deal and I'm not angry. I just think it's stupid when a thread asks a question, I answer it with more proof than others but I get my post deleted as if it were useless.

Thanks.
    Just pictures are not enough. And I like to think that you're able to write a coherent sentence with at least something that resembles a believable reason.

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

Pictures are not enough reason (you know, besides teh picture showing how beautiful they are?)? Haha, WOW....

I wont even get into it. Pictures are worth a thousand words my dear. I showed how pretty they were instead of just saying "yeah, she's cute" but whatever floats your boat. Guess the question was too vague.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Many beautiful girls that I already seen, but there are certain that glows the most.

1. Chiriri(Binzume Yosei)- I like the way she dress and the way she interpret things.
    2. Testa Testarosa(Fullmetal Panic) - I just like the color of her hair, because Im a white long hair fanatic. But sometimes I like the way she acts. But not all the time..
    3. Yukino Miyazawa(Kare Kano)- shes so cute and Intellegent as well.
    4.Mint(Galaxy Angel)- I like here appearance but I dont like how she acts and the way she thinks....

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

who deleted my post? my girls are totally the best tifa...arieth and yuna riku they have the style..and they are hot...not arieth she is just pretty. but the rest if you seen there picture you probley want to i don't know kiss them them.

Newbie evil_god may be famous one day evil_god may be famous one day
    Thanks

for me the most beautiful women in anime world is still tomoe yukishiro.
    She was wife of kenshin "hitokiri battosai" himura.She is a quite woman,just like hinata from naruto,and a mature one.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    who deleted my post? my girls are totally the best tifa...arieth and yuna riku they have the style..and they are hot...not arieth she is just pretty. but the rest if you seen there picture you probley want to i don't know kiss them them.
    Those are all from games, not anime chicks.

Newbie kamasu is off to a good start
    Thanks

Rei Ayunami from NGEG. There's some kind of innocent cuteness to her. Her blue hair and beautiful eyes and even her quiet, soft voice is beautiful-
    I'm not lost, Just searching for a different way-

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast