Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Who are the most beautiful anime girls? MUST EXPLAIN WHY!

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who are the most beautiful anime girls?

Quote Originally Posted by kamasu View Post
    Rei Ayunami from NGEG. There's some kind of innocent cuteness to her. Her blue hair and beautiful eyes and even her quiet, soft voice is beautiful-
    dude i second that also she has a little mystery to her so that always makes a girl very tempting to like right?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Kino from Kino's Journey. I dunno, but it's something about her that just calls to me.
    Last edited by Hassun; Feb 04, 2007 at 09:01 AM. Reason: and...?
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kamasu View Post
    Rei Ayunami from NGEG. There's some kind of innocent cuteness to her. Her blue hair and beautiful eyes and even her quiet, soft voice is beautiful-
    OMG! Thank you for that! I completely agree to your post...^^

I've loved Rei ever since I first set my eyes upon her... I admired her even more after watching Evangelion...

There's just something about her - from that striking contrast of cool blue hair and fiery red eyes, to that pale skin and pleasantly sweet but silent voice. Her doll-like stance plus apathetic personality add even more flair to her beauty...

And that timid smile coupled with an indifference of society, interaction and its basic functions.... How could anyone forget such charm?

She is so perfect the way she is: As innocent as an angel - simple yet complex...

Overall, Rei Ayanami would be most beautiful for me.

However, if we look at "beauty" exclusively on a physical aspect, I'd have to say that Dr. Katherine from Appleseed takes the cake.

She has gorgeous green eyes, rosy red lips and an irresistably warm smile. Every angle of her face is drawn proportionally so there is a great balance of her features in vivid detail.

The best thing about her is that she not only possesses beauty but she also dominates the "brain" part... So that IS quite a plus...

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah for the i love rei! sweet another member lol jkz

Newbie pariah is off to a good start pariah's Avatar
    Thanks

Rei Ayaname - Evangelion - mainly her hair and eyes, also like her lonely-ness.
    Ruri Hoshino - Nadesico - also her pigtails(?) and hair (i love purple) and eyes...her loner attitude
    Mercredi - Kiddy Grade - she's smart and cute, also like her hair
    Vanilla - Galaxy Angel - like the style hair, also her loner attitude, also the facial things(tattoos?)

There are sooo many.

Newbie zeldalover may be famous one day zeldalover may be famous one day zeldalover's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm... well id have to say, amelia from slayers. who can honestly turn away from a face-*coughs like bust size* well... yea.
    animetheme.com one of the best anime sites ive ever been to.

Newbie NickRaciti may be famous one day NickRaciti may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Those are all from games, not anime chicks.
    I can see your point dude, but if you take a quick scan of the instruction booklet, you'll see that Final Fantasy Seven (although they hide it quite well with the poorly rendered graphics) is an anime.

To keep my post from being deleted:

Rushuna from Grenadier would have to be my choice. Ignoring the giant milk bags (canadian reference) on her chest, she's got that long golden hair and an incredible smile. And when she spins around and makes bullets fly out from between her boobs, it's pretty rad holmes.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NickRaciti View Post
    I can see your point dude, but if you take a quick scan of the instruction booklet, you'll see that Final Fantasy Seven (although they hide it quite well with the poorly rendered graphics) is an anime.

To keep my post from being deleted:

Rushuna from Grenadier would have to be my choice. Ignoring the giant milk bags (canadian reference) on her chest, she's got that long golden hair and an incredible smile. And when she spins around and makes bullets fly out from between her boobs, it's pretty rad holmes.
    FFVII is NOT an anime. It's not because something uses the typical Japanese style that it becomes an anime. The only anime related to FFVII is that thing they made about Zack. FFVII Last Order.

The most beautiful anime female in my opinion is probably Emi Isuzu from Tenjho Tenge.
    Looks hotter than the sun, can manipulate her freaking body fat and is a total bitch. What more do you want!?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast