+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: who would you take on

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

who would you take on

if you were willing to fight a anime character who will it be and do you think you be the winner and be honest do you think you have a chance winning aganist your oppenent.

the person i choose is either akuma from street fighter or brolly from dbz. i doubt i beat either of them

who would you battle and do you think you will win?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: who would you take on

i would take on goku from DBZ because i would have to do is distract him with food or maybe or maybe his balded freind krilin becuase he always
    goes down with one hit .
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm... I guess I should fight a girl... But I'd rather have a different kind of fight... I would like to fight Yagami Light from Death Note- in a fight of "Who is smarter?"

I really doubt I could do near as good as L... but d*mn I'd wish to try!!!! I would probably lose... but I think I could make sure he doesn't kill me- with me cuteness ^^ lol jk

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Fight huh?

I wouldn't want anyone invincible nor a complete weakling either. The best I could think of rihgt now would probably be the new kid on Black Lagoon. You know, the main character "Salaryman get none" guy. Yeah why not.

He talks big but throws something out there every now and again. Stands tall when he can, has some spirit, and a bit of dedication. I would love to beat the crap out of him and get some points with the cleaner back on the island. If I must, death will come quick and painless or pretty brutal. It depends on what I seek at the moment.

I still can't figure out why she is so damn appealing.

Newbie Firefly24 is off to a good start Firefly24's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd fight Kagome Higurashi from InuYasha. Just for the fact that I'd like a good shot at breaking her jaw. I like to think I'd win cuz she's such a wuss but you never know...she might get lucky and have a few arrows. She'd just have to catch me at a distance.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    if you were willing to fight a anime character who will it be and do you think you be the winner and be honest do you think you have a chance winning aganist your oppenent.

the person i choose is either akuma from street fighter or brolly from dbz. i doubt i beat either of them

who would you battle and do you think you will win?
    There are plenty of people I could pick a fight with and win: Tsukasa (Juvenile Orion), Sakura (Naruto), Yohji (Weiss Kreuz) . . .

If I wanted a real challenge and a slightly higher risk of getting my arse kicked, I would fight Fr. Alexander Anderson (Hellsing), because psychotic Scottish priests are fun. I can't imagine who would win, though, seeing as I am not - contrary to popular belief - among the undead.

The key to any victory: Avoid close combat, and don't be afraid to use the flamethrower.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone, but a woman, u know that they rule da world, man. They've been in control since the amazons conquered it thousands of years ago. All men r in trouble, all hail ta da women.lol

Seriously, though, I take on Manta from the Shaman King, he seems like a push over and could easily b pwnd. But nnnoooottt an anime babe, they'd totally kick my @$$ and it wouldn' b pretty.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

I would so take on Keitaro from the anime series Love Hina. Probably becuase he seems teh easiest to beat up and he annoys me a lot at some points. Plus he'd eventually make me beat him to a pulp cuz he's accident prone

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast