+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: who would you take on

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who would you take on

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Anyone, but a woman, u know that they rule da world, man. They've been in control since the amazons conquered it thousands of years ago. All men r in trouble, all hail ta da women.lol

Seriously, though, I take on Manta from the Shaman King, he seems like a push over and could easily b pwnd. But nnnoooottt an anime babe, they'd totally kick my @$$ and it wouldn' b pretty.
    But what if Manta decided to hit you with the book he carries with him? Books do more damage than you think.

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would take on Joe from Ashita Joe. I'd like to show him what my punch is all about. He would probably pwn me though. Seriously though, that guy needs to get pummeled sometimes.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    But what if Manta decided to hit you with the book he carries with him? Books do more damage than you think.
    I've been hit wit a book... and by a man much bigger than Manta. Come ta think of it, I've been hit wit a book by a woman too, much bigger than Manta. Naw, I don' think I have much ta fear from Manta.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think I would want to fight any anime character. Well I might like to tie Okyo from Samurai 7 down and beat him to death. I would like to take on Makoto Kousaka from Genshiken, to a videogame head to head match up.

I would just like to know if I have enough gaming skill to keep up with him.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

the advantage of beating up ketaro urashima from Love hina is that he is semmingly immortal, so you could keep wailin' on him

but i definily would only take him on at the beginning of theseries, cuz later he can beat seta....

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

if i'm to choose someone to fight then i choose ALUCARD (Hellsing) ---just kidding if i did that he would have sent me to the graveyard in no time !!! ... i think i would take Sakisaka (.Hack//Roots) because he's a total crap ,i would beat him to death if i could
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

me being me i would probably take anyone on. and there lies my demise, heck even an anime kitten could do a number 1 job on me, i wouldn't stand a chance, with those long sharp claws. one swipe of those and i'm down for the count.

but i reckon i can take on a goldfish, however........ they sometimes seem like parana's so umm.... hmmm... i think i better just stick with cardboard cutouts... that way i can win, without being hurt as much, i mean paper cuts still hurt!.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would fight negima a battle of magic i would probaly lose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2