+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would be your anime girlfriend/boyfriend and why?

Newbie Dragon Bandit is off to a good start Dragon Bandit's Avatar
    Thanks

Who would be your anime girlfriend/boyfriend and why?

I wanna hear who your anime true love is. Gay or strait, lesbion (excuse the misspell), it doesn't matter! I want to know who would be perfect for you. Now, no one will insult anyone, their choices, reasons, and for whatever reason, if their gay or not. Otherwise, I WILL have the post deleted. So, please, with all due respect for others, let's be respectful to those who post. Thank you very much!

Newbie UncleMilo is off to a good start UncleMilo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who would be your anime girlfriend/boyfriend and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Bandit View Post
    I wanna hear who your anime true love is. Gay or strait, lesbion (excuse the misspell), it doesn't matter! I want to know who would be perfect for you. Now, no one will insult anyone, their choices, reasons, and for whatever reason, if their gay or not. Otherwise, I WILL have the post deleted. So, please, with all due respect for others, let's be respectful to those who post. Thank you very much!

That's a tough one...

For some reason... I always like the bad/psychotic girls in anime...
    like Nanami from Utena, Kodachi from Ranma, Anemone from Eureka 7
    and so on...

Now sure... I could select an all-powerful goddess like Belldandy...

and when I was little, I had a crush on Yuki from Yamato

But...

in no order

1) Misato from Evangelion - She's intelligent, strong willed and knows how to let go and party (and she can drink me under the table with ease)

2) Grandis from Nadia - Because she's Frikkin' awesome!!

3) Jun from Gatchaman - Because I had a crush on her when I was in Jr. High.

4) Christina MacKenzie - I just think she's a really nice person (who can fend
    off people with a baseball bat... LOL)

5) Kei from the Dirty Pair - Do I need a reason? Really?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to UncleMilo For This Useful Post:

Dragon Bandit (Feb 07, 2008)

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Mime would have to be Gene Starwind ..I'm in love with his character in Outlaw Star.. he has this bad boy theme. He gets all the girls and has this cute cocky attuide..True I would never date someone like this in real life..but his char is so diferent for my type of guys ..i think it would awsome to go out with him just to see how it would be ..lol ^.^

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought about this question long and hard once I was finished reading it. Several names came to mind almost suddenly and from among those a select few stood above them as well. Among those I am extremely fond of are Ayu, Shiori, and Makoto from Kanon. From Air I love Mizusu, and kano. From Clannad, nearly all the girls of the main cat I adore immensly, in more ways than one.

Several that are not founded by Key are Haruhi and Yuki from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Sakura from Naruto, the main two girls in ef - a tale of memories.

They all have a very unique trait, and of course all of them are extremely beautiful. I'm the kind of guy who is a sucker for a girl in need, or acts girlish but also is bery tomboyish at the same time. Also Short hair = best.

Overall, the girl I would choose would be Tomoyo from Clannad. Goes against my short hair thing, but her personality more than makes up for it. Plus she is a GREAT martial Artist.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

I am going to have to say......
    Haruhi ^_^
    Most everyone knows what show she is from, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. For one she is a lovable character. 2 she is very attractive ^_^.
    Also I love her crazy personality. The way she likes to get things done right away, and does just about anything to get her way. She also has a great talent for singing, go figure. If only she could cook *sigh* XD

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Ayase Takaku (Midori No Hibi) : very cute ,lovely character on the both the inside and the outside ...
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Feb 07, 2008 at 11:32 PM. Reason: correcting a misspelled name ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Considering how many times I've been physically assaulted and/or robbed (simultaneously in most cases and usually massively outnumbered), I SHOULD say Akane Tendo from Ranma 1/2. She's a strong woman with pretty decent martial arts skills. I take that back... Great martial arts skills! I mean, any girl who can take out twenty guys should qualify to walk down a dark alley with me as back up, LOL. But seeing how I don't like the concept of human sheilds or letting women fight my battles, I'd have to make a choice better suited to me and not my surroundings. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu View Post
    I am going to have to say......
    Haruhi ^_^
    Most everyone knows what show she is from, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. For one she is a lovable character. 2 she is very attractive ^_^.
    Also I love her crazy personality. The way she likes to get things done right away, and does just about anything to get her way. She also has a great talent for singing, go figure. If only she could cook *sigh* XD
    Which is what brings me to my point. (Thanks Kairu! )

If she was a real person, I'd be all over Haruhi Suzumiya like flies on sh*t.

She's a very unique individual with an opinion that demands to be heard. She's got pretty cool interests, she's spontaneous (which you have to be if you're gonna be able to put up with me and my random actions/decisions), smart and a con-artist (remember how she got the club their PC and laptops?). LOL. She just seems like the girl that any guy like me would want. I guess it takes a strange person to satisfy the needs of an equally strange person.

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Considering how many times I've been physically assaulted and/or robbed (simultaneously in most cases and usually massively outnumbered), I SHOULD say Akane Tendo from Ranma 1/2. She's a strong woman with pretty decent martial arts skills. I take that back... Great martial arts skills! I mean, any girl who can take out twenty guys should qualify to walk down a dark alley with me as back up, LOL. But seeing how I don't like the concept of human sheilds or letting women fight my battles, I'd have to make a choice better suited to me and not my surroundings. ^_^

Which is what brings me to my point. (Thanks Kairu! )

If she was a real person, I'd be all over Haruhi Suzumiya like flies on sh*t.

She's a very unique individual with an opinion that demands to be heard. She's got pretty cool interests, she's spontaneous (which you have to be if you're gonna be able to put up with me and my random actions/decisions), smart and a con-artist (remember how she got the club their PC and laptops?). LOL. She just seems like the girl that any guy like me would want. I guess it takes a strange person to satisfy the needs of an equally strange person.
    The odd thing about me though is the fact I am not weird loud and spontaneous lol. I am pretty quiet, calm, and collected I guess you could say. Pretty weird match up seeing how crazy Haruhi acts.

Maybe I just have a bit of a fetish for that O_o
    Who knows XD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast