Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who's your favorite fighter in anime

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Who's your favorite fighter in anime

So who's your favorite fighter out of all the anime characters out there. Theres alot of these type of characters in anime I was wondering which is your favorite one. You can even instead explain why you don't like these types of characters.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Feb 05, 2007 at 07:01 PM.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who's your favorite fighter in anime

Alita/Yoko from Battle Angel Alita. Her Panzer Kunst is superior to most fighters out there.

-Techniques- (copypasta from Wiki)
    * Mauser School Elbogen-Blatt - the Panzer Kunst art of wielding Elbow Blades; Alita's preferred weapon.
    * Hertza Haeon - One of Alita's most commonly used Panzer Kunst moves, the Hertza Haeon is a strike that delivers high frequency vibrations to the victim, concentrating kinetic energy that when used corectly can be used to destroy or at least disable the brain or heart.
    * Einzug Rüstungen - a technique used to match an opponent's rhythm and parry, then strike when the opponent drops their guard.
    * Kurtz Bomb Bekuntz - a technique used by some members of the Kammer Gruppe including Raven Tsai but not Yoko, involves the use of small bomb caps that are placed on vital spots on an opponent. Can be used for both assassination and torture.
    I love my girlfriend.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoods View Post
    Well that's rude asking our favorite and you haven't even said yours. Lqtm
    I like Krillin even though he always seems to lose. I also like Black Haru. I guess I throw in a cliche' with Kenshin.
    Oh yeah Ryu from Street Fighter. You probably thought it was Rock Lee even though he's a close second. He's originally a video game character but they made him into an anime character in a couple of movies and ovas and also a tv series.

He's a typical wandering warrior type but that's why I like him. All he cares about is Karate, Karate and more Karate. Well improving Ansatsuken more specifically. If you don't know who Ryu is heres a really good definition of him.

An emotionally detached, wandering closet neurotic who also happens to be the focal point of Capcom's immensely popular "Street Fighter" series. Since the mid-1980s, this enigmatic drifter has searched the globe far-and-wide looking for the true meaning of "the fight."

His one and only friend is the arrogant and haughty bi-ethnic rich boy Ken Masters, who somehow, with all of the monetarial wealth he posesses, cannot purchase a pair of tweezers and tweeze his overtly bushy eyebrows.

Did I mention that he (Ryu) may also be psychologically disturbed?

Kyle: I think that Ryu should be the poster-boy for all vagrants out there.

Lou: What the hell's a 'vagrant'?

Heres a couple of videos of ryu on youtube.
    YouTube - street fighter :Ryu vs Fei-Long
    YouTube - Ryu the Street Fighter

Newbie foolscapdaily is off to a good start foolscapdaily's Avatar
    Thanks

i thought this thread would be the normal "goku is the best "or"some Pokemon is de best" (which is good to see that isn't)
    i think scar is from FMA is a good fighter he is the same skill level through out the anime
    and he isn't the normal i get stronger by getting my ass wooped!or last second power charge

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Well mine is Kyo from Samurai Deeper Kyo. He's so serious but funny at the same time that I can't help but love him. He uses his sword well which is an asset but its the way he looks into a situation that makes him a great fighter.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie Sakura may be famous one day Sakura may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm gonna go way out there and say Kurapica from hunter x hunter... cause this anime is awesome and underrated, plus he was a really cool character. Brutally cruel to the people he held a grudge against, using his awesome chains zomg. T_T <3

Newbie sindy_luffy is off to a good start sindy_luffy's Avatar
    Thanks

I would really like to say: Monkey D. Luffy but he's not very clever and he doesn't fight dirty. To win, you have to do the 'dirty' things to win, right?

So my favorite fighter in anime will be...Ikari Shinji when he goes berserk. I can have anyone with/without mobile suit right? He absolutely surpassed Asuka and Rei. He's really brave and mysterious. I spend most of my time (during high school) trying to figure Shinji's personality.

I like Akabane Kuroudo from getbackers. His bloody sword is magnificent! And his skills are amazing too! He nearly beat Ginji up, remember? (Makubex's story)

Newbie glacier may be famous one day glacier may be famous one day glacier's Avatar
    Thanks

my fave are motoko kusanagi from ghost in the shell, maes hughes from fma, and kamui shirou from x.
    eventhough their attitude seems very ignorant to their friend and family but they never doubt to sacrifices their feelings, mind and also their lives for others.
    i almost cry when maes hughes buried and elicia said why their (ppl throws dirt) covering her daddy's body bcoz he can't go to work if their covered (buried) him.
    ^[T~T]^

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast