Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: why do u like anime?

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking why do u like anime?

why do u like anime? (please include why and which anime you like the best.)

I like anime because it has a lot of amazing stuff for example the girls are hot and the way they drew the characters, i think its fantastic and the sound effect, the main theme its very amusing too. my favorite anime it used to be Pokemon but now is Naruto.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Dec 03, 2006 at 10:37 AM.

Newbie dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why do u like anime?

i like anime cause of the hot hot girls there and i have to agree with exderz anime has lots of amazing stuff that you cant imagine oh i almost forgot my favorite anime used to be Ah my goddess! but now its lovehina

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

why do i like anime.. well firstly it has to be the comedy, u can't find comedy like u do in anime, everything is over exagerated. also i enjoy alot of the storylines cause they are just so new and different to me, and that i can't find anything else with a decent story to it any more.

and yea some of the computerized graphics they put in some just give me the wow factor cause they look so real. sometime i sit there and just try to figure out whether its real or not cause it looks so realistic.

so yea those are the main reasons why i watch it, and also its just so much fun watching anime, that probably the main reason y i watch it.

Newbie dabassist may be famous one day dabassist may be famous one day dabassist's Avatar
    the land to tame a thousand wolves or ballina whatever
    Thanks

i like anime cuz its so cool and calms me down and makes me happy i love azumanga dioch and excel saga
    wassup im jonathan who me!!! i LOVE anime!!!!!!! and skating and playin my bass guitar hmm more to say........ i like anime movies such as: akira, hack//sign, chobits, peacemaker, excel saga, azumanga dioch, full metal alchemist, puni puni poemy and najica blitz tactics. MUSIC: system of a down, my chemical romance, nirvana, iron maiden, metallica, slipknot, tool and queens of the stone age yep thats enough for now

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

for all the questions/threads i have asked in AO, i see that everyone has a diffrent opinion or if the like a same show they still has a different opinion why do they like that show, for myself, i respect that allot.

Newbie Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22's Avatar
    Thanks

I love anime because I always put myself in their shoes and try to live their life as if it were my own( It was really sad when i was watching NGE) But it kind of makes me glad that my life is so simple and not involved with aliens or giant monsters coming to kill my friends and family. but yeah i usually take the place of the depressing case that never has anything good in his life. But When i get out of the "world" I always feel better and i dont have anything to complain about.

Newbie indyjode may be famous one day indyjode may be famous one day indyjode's Avatar
    Thanks

It's because of how amazing of their imagination being used for entertaining others. It's fun to watch and you can learn new things from them too. I'll always amazed by them. And that's why i join this community. It's fun and I also learn new things everyday here.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I like it just because it makes me happy~ And takes my mind off the world for a little while.

I like funny animes, because I love to laugh~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast