Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: why do u like anime?

Newbie shinn123 may be famous one day shinn123 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: why do u like anime?

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I like it because they are nicely drawn cartoons,they can be funny,they look so innocent.
    they are anime..... anime is better than cartoon
    and ya.... thanks for telling me why you like anime. thank you very much

Newbie mariska may be famous one day mariska may be famous one day mariska's Avatar
    Thanks

I like anime because there very well drawned and there sometimes funny but mostly bacause of the story and characters ... they seam a little real!

Newbie shinn123 may be famous one day shinn123 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Smile Re: why do u like anime?

Quote Originally Posted by mariska View Post
    I like anime because there very well drawned and there sometimes funny but mostly bacause of the story and characters ... they seam a little real!
    thank you for telling me how you feel.
    thank you very much

Newbie XxPoison_KissesxX may be famous one day XxPoison_KissesxX may be famous one day XxPoison_KissesxX's Avatar
    Thanks

I like anime because unlike real life it gives people hope, that maybye life isnt as boring as it seems. Anime gives people the thought that maybye....They could be a hero, or a villan, or perhapes even find true love.
    With the venomous kiss you gave me Im killing lonliness.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't just like anime, I love it. I love the fact that impossible activities are taking place right before my eyes and that entrances me. I like the extreme fighting, magic, and demons that abound in the world of anime. My all time favorite anime is Inuyasha but right now I'm hooked on Utwarerumono.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie aristocratic_assassin may be famous one day aristocratic_assassin may be famous one day
    Thanks

My favourite anime would be Inuyasha. I love anime because for one, their voices are super cute, two, the characters are also super cute. The characters eyes are so cute and sometimes, on certain animes, they actually sparkle. Another reason would be because I would like to learn Japanese and I am learning as watch anime. Killing two birds with one stone, isn't it great. Most story plots are very interesting as well. Most of the anime I watch have something romantic in it and I can't help but to watch cause it is silly but I love romance stories and plots and things that like that.

Newbie fallen_ninja may be famous one day fallen_ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats a good question i don't know why i like anime but i like it alot inuyahsa and negima are my favorites
    The power to destroy lies within all of us some ignore it some imbrace it me well just don't mess with me. What is death but a voyage to another realm ?

Newbie LadyKikyo8 may be famous one day LadyKikyo8 may be famous one day LadyKikyo8's Avatar
    Thanks

I would probably have to say, the reason I like anime is because of the awsome animations and sound effects used. I, personally want to become an animator.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast