Closed Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: why do u like anime?

Newbie Kera Hakashi may be famous one day Kera Hakashi may be famous one day Kera Hakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why do u like anime?

i like anime because it has alot more plot than the mindless cartoons you see everyday. plus, it doesn't have that boring adult drama where the characters can't make up their mind on who to be with.

in anime though there's plot, awesome characters, usually gorgeous graphics, funny expressions and don't forget about the chibis!!!!!

the stories in anime are really well thought up! there's just enough suspense and drama that you don't change the channel five seconds through it.

that's why i like anime. any questions?

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, this is a tough question. To be frank i like anime because im an artist. The fact that alot of anime have the best character, tech, and environmental designs that i have ever been privvy to. The best are the old hand drawn works, vampire hunter d, galaxy express 999, the old harlock sagas, early Macross, and early gundam. These have some of the most impressive scenes of animation ever, so many minute details brought to life by the hands of many talented individuals trying to capture the feel of one mans work. However good they maybe newer animes dont impress me as much because computers allow for alot of sequence reuse and just an overall less inspired feel. Regardless i love anime old and new it entertains me to no end and i hope it keeps it up. For a good time do check out the Galaxy Express 999 films, and any miyazaki.

Newbie mimichi may be famous one day mimichi may be famous one day mimichi's Avatar
    Thanks

I like anime becuse it's so cool. And I like it becuse it comes from Japan I like anime for a lot of resons but manly becuse it's cool and it come form Japan.
    There's nothing like walking with someone you love....!

Newbie kaede- sama may be famous one day kaede- sama may be famous one day kaede- sama's Avatar
    Thanks

anime is my only form of studying humans without seducing their will to offering their souls to me... and have some fun during the past decades...
    tasting the truth as your blood satisfies my skin...

Newbie seriphos may be famous one day seriphos may be famous one day seriphos's Avatar
    Thanks

i like anime cause of the skill put into the characters, also i especially like the way you can make an anime movie be able to do anything (that is in the movie that would be impossible to do in real life.
    All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the flame of a single candle. [/COLOR]
    to live in the darkness is to live without fear of the unknown

Newbie foxboy is off to a good start foxboy's Avatar
    Thanks

well....I don't really have a favorite anime...but I love anime for the passion and the heat of the moment things they put in there.Anime is just so perfect in most cases I wish my life were more like it.

Newbie shinn123 may be famous one day shinn123 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cool Re: why do u like anime?

anime is the only reason for my existence!!!!!!111 i have no life and all i do is watch anime... because ima anime freak

Otaku Youth-anime-fan is off to a good start
    Thanks

I like the style of the animation that the Japanese do. I basically buy the manga based on art style, not story or content. (although it plays a big part as well)

I also like the story arcs of most of the anime shows. The plots and stories are something different that America just doesn't produce. Sure, both sides are extreme, but I just favor Japanese over American. Just because I can.

In addition, it seems very interesting to have to read a different way, or have different cultures come through the tv screen. It makes it feel a little cooler to have a different mind-view come through a program or story.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast