Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: why do u like anime?

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why do u like anime?

I like anime because I can watch various storylines that each have something original or mind jogging within. There are many that do not offer new things and sometimes lack thought, but after filtering ten or twenty times the series that come out and ask around knowledgeable people (Len for one), there are very unique and worthwhile thoughts depicted in what we simply call anime today.

gundam Wing made me wonder about the philosophy of war and it's effects at long term.

Neon Genesis Evangelion made me wonder about the human mind and how it reacts to various stimuli xD (it made me brain freeze near the end though...)

Noir made me wonder about secret organisations and the possibilities in the vast amout of things we may forget about ourselves and once they re-emerge, they can forever change our lives.

Macross Plus opened my mind to the vastness of life and the dreams that many have and that they are always worth while to achieve, even if they don't always realise (though I was already open on this, it just re-lit something in my brain somewhere xD)

Serial Experiement Lain just buzzed me with an overflow of differences between real life and SEL life....which demands a lot of thought, questioning others who saw it and reading on forums for further insight....quite a danger zone for those with very open minds and a no go for those who aren't open at all as they will get bored very quickly.

I could go on, but that's it for now....

Nighty AO and Till Next We Meet....
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I have always liked cartoons - which is why I found myself watching sailormoon ( which at the time I didn't realise it was anime) and I guess it just went from there.

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

The graphics, the clothes, the personalities, and the storyline.
    Can you imagine how hard it is to think up of a new design in a world swamped with so much copying?
    Isn't it fun to 'disect' a character's personality and come up with mind-boggling situations as to why they ended up like that? And to wonder how to deal with them if one meets someone like that in real life.
    Many storylines are quite similar, but there is always a little something that makes it slightly different - wacko characters etc.
    Gundam Seed really made me wonder whether the world may one day, end up in a situation like that
    Rumbling Hearts made me wonder how many people out there faced losing years to coma and then losing their boyfriends/girlfriends to a friends they trusted.
    So many anime out there, and each one inspires a different thought.

Newbie q666 may be famous one day q666 may be famous one day q666's Avatar
    Thanks

I love anime because i love watching it's art and such. It keeps my sane, too. Well, as sane as i'm gonna be ,that is.
    I'm looking for Naruto roleplayers. Please pm me if youre interested!

Newbie MCH_Nory may be famous one day MCH_Nory may be famous one day
    Thanks

I like anime becaise it takes away from reality, gives me new ideas about life, and the way they make the chicks look like my favorite anime is R.O.D. but what got me on anime was Digimon at the time i had no idea it as anime

Newbie natsuhiko may be famous one day natsuhiko may be famous one day natsuhiko's Avatar
    Thanks

if any1 ask me this question my answer is it because i like it.......
    i like the graphic,the character and all.................
    the anime from japan is different because they have lot of idea and creativity
    to made a better anime........they also put a real theme that happen to every1,,,,love,friendship,betrayal,and all the emotion that happen in the real world

Newbie kakasensei may be famous one day kakasensei may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i like anime because it has kawaii!!! Girls and other kawaii things^^ also another reason would be is because i can learn japanese by watching^^ My favorite anime is currently Air Gear and Negima^^

Newbie tommy0_0 may be famous one day tommy0_0 may be famous one day tommy0_0's Avatar
    Thanks

I Like Gundam Seed, Destiny ... its great i love em all but ive only seen 5 of destiny, but seend all of Seed !
    I Like anime cos i like drawing it and i like japan and im trying to kinda learn japanese so watching it help me a bit

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast