Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: why do u like anime?

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why do u like anime?

I love the fact that anime is its own little world. It encompasses all genres of film and television; horror, sci-fi, comedy, drama, action, etc. all have their representatives in anime.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Newbie doogo530 may be famous one day doogo530 may be famous one day doogo530's Avatar
    Thanks

I have always enjoyed anime because it's unique and entertaining.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I like it because it's very fun and interesting to watch and also the characters are so funny. For example Asato Tsuzuki from Descendents of Darkness acts like a total ditz and a little child at times especially when it concerns getting money from Tatsumi.
    Last edited by Descended From Darkness; Dec 01, 2006 at 02:41 PM.

Newbie hikaru_konkon may be famous one day hikaru_konkon may be famous one day
    Thanks

I like anime cause I think it makes us feeling like a grown-up person, but sometimes it makes us feel childish. And I feel anime makes our days more enjoyable

Newbie lestatgurl may be famous one day lestatgurl may be famous one day
    Thanks

Here goes, why do I like Anime?

Well, for one, I'm really into the romantic comedy genres (I am such a girl), so I like the exaggeration that comes with the comedy. I mean, guy goes for girl is one thing, but, take "Tramps Like Us" for example, girl makes guy into a pet and then falls for him? That's a little less common and a LOT more funny to see develop.

I also like the grey aspects of Anime. I mean, I watch stuff like Spider-Man and old cartoons, and it's always, always bad buy versus good guy. And the good guy must win and the bad guy must want to wipe out the world because, hey, that's what bad guys do. That gets old, FAST.

But then take anime series like FullMetal Alchemist: Ed's desire for the Philosopher's stone is ultimately selfish. He wants to get his arm and leg back and get his brother's body back. And the reason he went into alchemy in the first place? He could not live without his mother and would go through anything to get her back. I mean, that looks good, but then, think about it, isn't is selfish?

So yeah, to recap: I like the exaggeration and the grey aspects in the plot.

And here are my fav anime:
    1- Hana Yori Dango
    2- Love Hina
    3- FullMetal Alchemist

Until next time!

Lestatgurl

Newbie Majin Fefnir 13 may be famous one day Majin Fefnir 13 may be famous one day Majin Fefnir 13's Avatar
    Thanks

To me anime was a different thing, the stories ,the characters, and the art

And my favorite animes Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni and Bleach as of now

Tell my tale to those who ask.Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.The rest... Is silence.

Otaku Flying Ace may be famous one day Flying Ace may be famous one day
    Thanks

There are a few reasons why I like anime:

One is the fantasy realm is very intriguing to me. Anime seems to really capture my idea of how a realm would seem. Sometimes it even combines Sci-Fi with fantasy and that I love!

Another is that the girls are really hot! lol

And I really like the way each character is in depth, unlike in most movies. I think the characters play a key role, and in most movies I feel the characters are 1 dimensional.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i like anime for the simple fact that it give me a chance to relax and forget
    about the bulll crap in the real world sure i might be 34 but being an adult abd'thinking like one 24-7 is dull as hell anime gives me a chance to not
    think on so much and to just have fun ,thats why i love AO so much
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast