Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: why do u like anime?

Otaku Flying Ace may be famous one day Flying Ace may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: why do u like anime?

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    well anime is something fun that is relaxing!!!when i see anime i forget all my problems!!!!i don't know why people say its stupid and babyish!!!
    I totally agree, unfortionatly one of those people is my dad, he hates anime and wishes that I hated it too

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well i can't really explain it, i luv anime though. Its like a part of me, and without it im lost. It really seems to guide me some how in life.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie noOder_Lady_daN_mE may be famous one day noOder_Lady_daN_mE may be famous one day
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: why do u like anime?

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    why do u like anime? (please include why and which anime you like the best.)

I like anime because it has a lot of amazing stuff for example the girls are hot and the way they drew the characters, i think its fantastic and the sound effect, the main theme its very amusing too. my favorite anime it used to be Pokemon but now is Naruto.
    hmmm..i lyk anime coZ its a thing dats make me hapY ol da tyM @ hOme!! & everytm i watch aniMe,i laugh harD everytyM! hahahaha... lYk diZ!! ahahahahah.. agen!! hahahahaah very harD!!
    gnyn ako tmwa!! hahaha

Newbie noOder_Lady_daN_mE may be famous one day noOder_Lady_daN_mE may be famous one day
    Thanks

hmmmm..guyS,do u know what is the chant of ren and coud wen dey fused together?! or combine!!! pls tell me poeh!! thnx

Newbie Twisted Fate may be famous one day Twisted Fate may be famous one day
    Thanks

I like anime because:

1. the graphics & animation cool
    2. storyline are cool! some are fantasy and some are part of our reality (things that happen around us) that we can relate to, some are just weird and some are unbelievable, etc
    3. kawaii and hawt characters (hawt girls and hawt guys) hehe! *giggles*, their personalities that i can relate too
    4. kawaii sidekicks too
    5. cool OP & EN themes
    6. it makes me relax and enjoy life more
    7. it makes me daydream more XD
    8. its just soo cool! lol
    9. cool!
    10. cool!

Newbie Joe Monster may be famous one day Joe Monster may be famous one day
    Thanks

Anime has style and beauty that basically goes unmatched. It has the ability to be so many things at once, yet remain so simple.

Newbie Darkness_of_blood may be famous one day Darkness_of_blood may be famous one day Darkness_of_blood's Avatar
    Thanks

Cuz Anime Is Freakin Awesume, It's Like Another World From Ure World, It's Like A Dream You Can Watch Over And Over Again, plus i like Alot Of Anime To Pick out which one i like the most is like sucide for me
    Midnight Is Sad Because Her Other Half Is Gone~Dead~

Love Is Just A Waste Of Time!!! U Think Otherwise Because You Have Never Had Your Heart Broken Soo Many Times, have you ever asked ureself why me?

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

It brings me out of a world of pain.. A place where I can get out of just life.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast