Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: why do u like anime?

Newbie gts16774 may be famous one day gts16774 may be famous one day gts16774's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why do u like anime?

I like anime for a lot of different reasons. It is fun to watch some anime and get away from the rest of the world. (I deal with it enough) Anime to me is like a good book. You can go away to a different world and enjoy some adventure.

I admire the talent that it takes to do anime and artistic drawings like that. So yeah the main reasons would be escape (in a good relaxing way) and admiration.

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

I like anime because it brings out what creativity people have and to show you what can not be showin in real life

Naruto for instince The chakra and how they use it I love it. But I also love The future kinda like Cowboy Bebop but still has the presence of normal day life
    Last edited by Bloody Sword; Dec 29, 2006 at 11:38 AM.

Newbie celticratt may be famous one day celticratt may be famous one day celticratt's Avatar
    Thanks

Besides the artwork and storylines I enjoy watching the way characters progress through the series.my favorite series are Twelve Kingdoms,Last Exile and Kaleidostar

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ark-Angel View Post
    I luv anime for its cultural aspects as well as its fantasy action entertainment. To be able to articulate a character or story through un-natural events is really amazing and unthinkable. In a way you can be very creative in doing things and showing them through animated feature without actually filming a movie to pull such stunts or special effects. Anime puts your mind in a state of ectasy that leave you wanted more of what you want to be entertained with through fantasy features such as Giant Robots/Super Human Powers/ Mystical Powers and so on. ye know.....
    Thats a well thought out reply, and yes i agree with you.
    not to mention there are alot of anime genres to choose from, even some that dont have the humoured anime styled(i.e huge eyes, atlernate faces when in shock , as in the huge opened mouth kinda thing)
    the more serious anime(and detailing in the animation) is equal to any series on television (like "24")
    some people just cant accept fully animated shows.

Newbie Kiba477 may be famous one day Kiba477 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I like anime becuase the storie lines and the way they draw the charcters my favriot anime is wilf's rain

Newbie Ajescent may be famous one day Ajescent may be famous one day Ajescent's Avatar
    Thanks

The character designs are quite a key focus point for me as well as plot and how things are far removed from the reality that you know.
    And The Balrogs Shall Inherit The Land...

Newbie Wolfdemon26 may be famous one day Wolfdemon26 may be famous one day Wolfdemon26's Avatar
    Thanks

I like anime because most of them have good story lines and there way better then cartoons.

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Why do I like anime? I have my boyfriend asking me that as well as a few others because to them, its just cartoons, but to me, its much more.
    The storylines, characters, and artistry are usually quite interesting and I rarely find something I don't like thats anime related. I love the cultural background in both the art and the actual storylines.

I don't know. I started watching anime with Astro Boy, Transformers, Hello Kitty and Sailor Moon, then I learnt what anime was, and it started to fascinate me, and it has always been something I've had an continuous interest in. Unfortunately due to my short attention span, I don't have a lot that keeps me... but anime does, and it always makes me happy, and forget all my troubles.

Anime is my therapy *laughs*
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast