Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: why do u like anime?

Newbie Regal Bryant may be famous one day Regal Bryant may be famous one day Regal Bryant's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: why do u like anime?

[QUOTE=exderz;416815]why do u like anime? (please include why and which anime you like the best.)

I like anime because it has a lot of amazing stuff for example the girls are hot and the way they drew the characters, i think its fantastic and the sound effect, the main theme its very amusing too. my favorite anime it used to be Pokemon but now is Naruto.[/QUO

yeah like in naruto the way its drawn is so
    cool if you watch Marabuho you know what im talking about

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why do u like anime?

The reason is similar to how i got into anime.I enjoyed the graphics,but also i am delighted at the fact that there is a moral in it and in particular,the way that each anime character is unique in its features and the way they act.

Newbie shinn123 may be famous one day shinn123 may be famous one day
    Thanks

i like anime because i have no life. and anime is the only thing that can make me relax... but sometimes i felt left out.( if you know what i mean) a feeling of sadness. example: i like a anime called love hina, but it ended so quickyl.
    its like a feeling of losing something that you dont want to lose. if you have any thing to say to me plz talk to me =D im newb to anime online. please lead me to a good path, thanks =D

Newbie kujara may be famous one day kujara may be famous one day kujara's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: why do u like anime?

I like anime because anime give me something different to see another world maybe anime just imagination from our mind but anime can make me happy

Newbie kujara may be famous one day kujara may be famous one day kujara's Avatar
    Thanks

Hei, what is the Fever Gothic Lollita fashion??I want to know more about that..maybe some you are want to bring me about this info??thanx a lot.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

I like anime because Unlike other animated shows, it is more livelier than those.... And its more cute ...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

The reason I love anime is because while you watch it you wonder what it's like to live when this is happening. The reason I love anime is because it gives you something to picture to dream about. I love anime because it show you romances and things that sometimes could never happen in real life. These are the reasons I love anime.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: why do u like anime?

I like it because they are nicely drawn cartoons,they can be funny,they look so innocent.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast