Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why won't some people watch bloody anime?

Newbie angel from hell is off to a good start angel from hell's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Why won't some people watch bloody anime?

I think bloody animes are cool but some anime fans are not watching at dhees kind of anime. Why? Dhes tipe of anime are not good? Wath dhey have? Ofter oll and dhes anime are anime geast like de odher tipes of anime.
    Why dhey think dhet dhes tipe is not good?
    Dhey sould look at dhes tipe becoze is realy good but dhey refuze to look and dhis is wrong.
    Last edited by angel from hell; Feb 16, 2008 at 04:15 PM.
    Y'm an angel lost in supreme war betwen hell and heaven

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: why somewone don't watch at bloody anime?

Well because some people dont like violent gore or anything of that nature.

Newbie angel from hell is off to a good start angel from hell's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes y know dhes but anyuay dhey should think about something else when dhey see an anime like dhes. Dhei should think dhet anime are not real and dhei are macked to make us enjoy dhem even if dhey are not like we want (sometimes it hapend to be like dhes) But anyuay some of dhem are not sow bad like dhey think.
    Y'm an angel lost in supreme war betwen hell and heaven

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yep thats true some arent bad they just have violent like Elifen Lied i have heard alot of good things about it but it was violent.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

The thing with excessive Blood and Gore is very much like excessive Fanservice. Inexperienced and poor story writers will use either, (or sometimes both!) as a substitute for good story writing. This may work for one or two episodes, but it quickly becomes old really really fast. As a result, excessive use of Blood, Gore, and Fanservice is now a standard indicator of a weak or poor Anime series. And exceptional Anime series that use it, (e.g. 'Berserk', 'Elfin Lied', and 'Mahoromatic') are always the exception then the rule...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that some ppl refuse to watch it is because they might find it offensive or that they simply dont like to watch violence
    I am darkness

Newbie TealGreenFrog is off to a good start TealGreenFrog's Avatar
    Thanks

Some of the most blood and gore I have seen in an anime is Ghost Hunt. So far it has a good plot in both the manga and anime so I can over look it. I will not allow minors to watch it with me.
    I am still expanding my viewing of anime shows.

Resident Evil game series seems too gory for me. I cannot seem to get past the gore to enjoy the story line.

Each person is their own right.

Gore and blood in excess does not necessarily make the story good, believable or enjoyable. As with any show, the success or failure is dependent on the audience.

If someone does not want to watch it, there is an option to turn it off or just walk away.
    TealGreenFrog

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward." - Kurogane ( RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE)

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Why do some people like Yuri and others don't

Why do some people like rock music and others like rap

There is not set way to explain a difference in taste. Some people just don't like blood, or a lot of violence.... It's not for them....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast