+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wind ~ A breath of heart

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Wind ~ A breath of heart

I know this is an old anime so I won't be surprised if no one here has seen it. But if any one has, can anyone shed some light on the plot, especially the ending? Was going through some old anime last night, and watching Wind apparently the last few episodes did not go chronologically...

And checking on wiki, it said there are 4 'missing' episodes?? What's that about?

Up to now, this anime has been on my list of disappointments. So if anyone can help me that would be great

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wind ~ A breath of heart

I see this anime before and it was really good on to watch it...And about your question that there are missing episodes but there isn’t it, all 13 episodes...

Which missing episodes do you talk a bout..? What numbers?

Foolish beating

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxoxx View Post
    I see this anime before and it was really good on to watch it...And about your question that there are missing episodes but there isn’t it, all 13 episodes...

Which missing episodes do you talk a bout..? What numbers?
    to quote wikipedia:

It has been adapted into anime series, with thirteen episodes and four 'missing' ones and three OVAs, and manga. An English-language fan translation of the visual novel exists.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

I have no idea what this series is about, but I was bored and did some research.

http://www.otakucenter.com/wind-breath-heart-f641.html

Apparently, there are missing episodes. Them being 9.5, 10.4, 10.8, and 12.5; all respectively in their order. (i.e. 9, 9.5, 10, 10.4, 10.8, 11, 12, 12.5, 13final)

Hope that helps somewhat~

ಥ__ಥ

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cinlilly View Post
    I have no idea what this series is about, but I was bored and did some research.

http://www.otakucenter.com/wind-breath-heart-f641.html

Apparently, there are missing episodes. Them being 9.5, 10.4, 10.8, and 12.5; all respectively in their order. (i.e. 9, 9.5, 10, 10.4, 10.8, 11, 12, 12.5, 13final)

Hope that helps somewhat~
    lol, thanks cin, those are some odd ass numbers I gotta say.

Thanks

XD True, but not as f*cked up as The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya episodes.

ಥ__ಥ

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cinlilly View Post
    XD True, but not as f*cked up as The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya episodes.
    Yeah I heard of that, going off topic for a second, the manga is suppose to go in chronological order or is it same as the anime?

Thanks

That, I do not know. I never read the manga. Only watched the anime.

ಥ__ಥ

+ Reply to Thread