+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Worst Anime Voice-Overs

Newbie Emo_angel may be famous one day Emo_angel may be famous one day Emo_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Worst Anime Voice-Overs

Oh god..One Piece the biggest prime example!the english voice overs just suck!They sound a bit fake..i just wanna pull out my 9mm and just start shooting.

Otaku Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North's Avatar
    Just a hopscotch away from Never Never Land...
    Thanks

d00d...Spider Riders was horrible. I mean come on...Corona's was absolutely ghastly! The inflections were totally off and she paused at the craziest places! And the prince...he sounds like some wanna British person on crack!
    and yet, I still loved the show...

DEMON SPAWN IS AWESOME!!!!! XP

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

.hack//sign, the voices were just.....*shudders*
    Other then that just all the ones that 4kids do....

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

The worst anime voice-overs i have heard i would say speed racer when i seen it on tv long ago.The English voice overs for it were so bad the characters lips would be moving yet there would be no voice.It was the worst on i can remember.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Across that rainbow bridge over there, and behind that glass gate
    Thanks

I'm not really sure I have one, but one thing that bothers me is just watching dubbed anime and being like, "Oh she does (insert like 10 anime women here)'s voice on this and that anime.

Two examples of this have got to be the person who did Kairi's voice in digimon, and Major Motoko in GITS. They are in so many animes it's scary.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    What is the worst dub/ anime voice overs you ever heard? for me I'd have to say Rurouni Kenshin. they have no feeling behind what they say, no matter what the situation may be. the voices are just terrible dude.
    as for me i'd say Vampire Princess Miyu(herself) ,in the first episode she fights a monster and when she was about to give him a final blow she says "die shinitai" but you never want to know how she said it ... why? because she was saying that like someone who's sitting on a table with a cup of tea in her hand ,sheesh it was really terrible
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Also i would have to say that I dont like the person who played Ash Ketchum of the first original episodes of pokemon, his voice didnt really fit the body!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    To be honest, I hate most English dubs. The only ones I can actually watch and enjoy are Cowboy Bebop and Trigun.
    I really hate the English dub for Naruto - Every character except Sasuke is annoying as hell. I love Naruto in Japanese, don't get me wrong.
    Same with Bleach - The English voices annoy me greatly - But in Japanese it's awesome. ?_?
    I think Bleach is pretty good. Naruto, *Sigh* at first, I promised myself I would watch Naruto dubbed. But then I missed an episode and watched it subbed, I fell in love!

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast