Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: the worst things about anime

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the worst things about anime

i don't like it when people have things like naruto where they keep saying "belive it" or some other sayings the do.Every time i see it , it jus makes me mad.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    thats all really often but the thign I CANT STAND is when the hereos have bad ass powers but just lay there i mean get ur but up an dfight and ther elike I CANT KILL ....*sniff i cant* if i were a bad ass anime charater i would put my foot down and do some serious but kicking and use kage bunshin bo justsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu)
    I guess it must be a matter of denial and acceptance for the character... This always becomes the case, at least... ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Laharl ex View Post
    Some anime has too much fan service and many times it feels forced.
    I agree, fan service is quite excessive nowadays... But some people seem to like it more as an added incentive to a series... So we really can't blame anyone for the production of these in the market...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    i don't like it when people have things like naruto where they keep saying "belive it" or some other sayings the do.Every time i see it , it jus makes me mad.
    This is because what 'Naruto' actually says has no equivalent in the english language, and is literally untranslatable... There are other untranslatable languague characteristics such as a emphasized -DESU (e.g. 'Steel Angel Kurumi') or appending a 'nyu' or some other 'cute' sound at the end of a sentence... In cases like this, what would you have the dub writers do to match the mouth flaps in the english dub???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Hapoppo may be famous one day Hapoppo may be famous one day Hapoppo's Avatar
    Thanks

My only gripe about anime is the same gripe about every bit of entertainment from every country: once someone's made something good, you've got the endless supply of lame clones that follow, that just drag the originality of the flick through the mud and destroy its integrity.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

i hate it when someone is diying in front of them and to save them they have to finish the task and what do they do just sit ther and cry when the whole time they were wasting cryign they coul dhave saved the person i mean thats what is stupid its common sense oo lets just sit here while he dies instead of saving him
    anime people are mostly morons they always take the hard way out instead of the easy way...
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie Zoo Keeper Champion Sylvok may be famous one day Sylvok may be famous one day
    Thanks

I hate it when some anime have really crappy storylines. Ick.

'Nother thing I really hate is when the fans get ahold of an anime and make it 200+ episodes long when it should've been only say 80-something. Totally destroys the anime and gets me really annoyed at the fan service. But hey, the makers still get money. lol

Newbie Scooooter may be famous one day Scooooter may be famous one day
    Thanks

You know I think the worst things about anime are that I can't get enough of it, don't have enough money to buy a bunch of it, and they don't show enough of it on TV. I don't know maybe that makes me look stupid, but its my opinion.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

watch it on the internet dur lol thats what i do bc i get sick of w8ting for it to come on tv i can get tired of the anime if it starts to get stupid like dbz gt
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast