Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: the worst things about anime

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the worst things about anime

ok the things i hate about anime well.. i guess i can't say anime in general but i really hate those wtf type of animes, the ones that just leave u scratching ur head thinking... "what is the point in that".

and i agree with laharl about the rediculas amount of fanserves they put in sometimes. i watch one anime serious thinking it would be alright, it had potenial, but the hole thing was just complete and utter fan serves. i just got sick of watching it.

but the thing i hate the most is when the anime become repetative. where nothing really new happens and the battle or "twists" are easily predicted.

but after saying that, i can't right now find anything better than anime to watch.
    Last edited by dude101; Nov 09, 2006 at 03:27 AM. Reason: spelling

Newbie Ap0ll0 may be famous one day Ap0ll0 may be famous one day
    Thanks

the thing i can't stand the most is how (in some shows) no matter how many times a character gets shot, punched, kicked, stabbed, or has another character do some crazy move that causes like a freaking tornado or huge explosion happen to them, they always get up and keep fighting. Then they will say something like " i will protect my way of the ninja".........for the hundreth time. contrary to anime and hollywood, getting hit hurts.

Also hate when in the middle of a battle everyone will just stop and have a huge conversation.... there have been a few times when i just could not take it and had to either fast forward or end my life.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

lol yea i see what you mean ur all heated up and fighting then they stop to have a little conversation then there pissed at each other agin in actually when fighgint occurs .....there is no talking basicaly in anime its fantasy and thats y i like to watch it bc it gives you a sence of imagination however somethin i really hate about anime is when the main character gets his A** handed to him and then at the end does not 2 not 5 but 1 move and he wins wtf...
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

One more thing: the anime in some places always be calificated as "Hentai" or "TV series for Kids". And we know that isn't true.

Another worse thing of the anime is the same actions on several series. Example: The same powers, the same reason for the villians (to take the world) and another more.

Newbie Baka05Carl may be famous one day Baka05Carl may be famous one day
    Thanks

every anime I've watch the main character or the hero always wins at the end

I guess I hate that cause I have never actually seen an anime that the bad guy wins

Newbie Aerion may be famous one day Aerion may be famous one day
    Thanks

Of course some of us get tired of the main character winning in the end. Even getting the girl in the end.
    What I don't like the most about most animes is that the main character has problems with the one person and then you find out that they will be a couple in the end. You can see it without going all the way to the end. It's like that noticable. Ranma had so many wives but he still ended up with Akane.

Newbie Schneid.Piece may be famous one day Schneid.Piece may be famous one day
    Thanks

Good Guy: "So this is it! Im really going to die!"
    Bad Guy:"Indeed, prepare to die!"
    Good Guy:"I lived my life without any regrets."
    Bad Guy:"Actually, hold on a minute. Let me tell you my life story then about the plans I have to achieve my pointless goal for the next four years. Maybe If I blab long enough your friend/teacher will make you realize how strong you are and you will be able to fight me with even more power than before. Even though we have been fighting for like three hours now you will be able to own me because your special."
    Good Guy:"What? _____ you came! I told you to stay put, I didn't want you getting hurt! I have an attack that can make me look even cooler? Really? OK here it goes!"
    Bad Guy: No, I was too schocked by your new ability/trick/hair to even bother with moving! AHHHHHH, I was so close!"

Ever seen that one?

Newbie Aerion may be famous one day Aerion may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Schneid.Piece View Post
    Good Guy: "So this is it! Im really going to die!"
    Bad Guy:"Indeed, prepare to die!"
    Good Guy:"I lived my life without any regrets."
    Bad Guy:"Actually, hold on a minute. Let me tell you my life story then about the plans I have to achieve my pointless goal for the next four years. Maybe If I blab long enough your friend/teacher will make you realize how strong you are and you will be able to fight me with even more power than before. Even though we have been fighting for like three hours now you will be able to own me because your special."
    Good Guy:"What? _____ you came! I told you to stay put, I didn't want you getting hurt! I have an attack that can make me look even cooler? Really? OK here it goes!"
    Bad Guy: No, I was too schocked by your new ability/trick/hair to even bother with moving! AHHHHHH, I was so close!"

Ever seen that one?
    Who hasn't?
    It's like always expected. The badguy will have to go on speaking about his troubles and talking about how weak his/her opponent is before the person slowly stands up acting all badass bleeding everywhere and then kicks the badguy ass.

"I will protect my friends. I promised."

It's those promises that they be making in the end.

Good guy (male)- Something wrong?
    Good guy (female)- Promise me that you won't die. If you go and fight him.
    Good guy (male)- Don't worry, I promise.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast