+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Xenosaga

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Xenosaga

So i was gettin my monthly magizine which has new anime show evry month on a dvd....well it had Xeno Saga the animation on it!!!! the game game was awsome!!! and i saw the first ep. here a trailer for you guys and girls for aren't familuar with the game. YouTube - Xenosaga Trailer
    Well i think it will be a great series!!!! they vioce acting is okay but i was use to XenoSaga 3" voices so yeah the animation is okay too.. well i hope this will turn out to be a great series

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Newbie shouichishindo is off to a good start shouichishindo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Xenosaga

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    So i was gettin my monthly magizine which has new anime show evry month on a dvd....well it had Xeno Saga the animation on it!!!! the game game was awsome!!! and i saw the first ep. here a trailer for you guys and girls for aren't familuar with the game. YouTube - Xenosaga Trailer
    Well i think it will be a great series!!!! they vioce acting is okay but i was use to XenoSaga 3" voices so yeah the animation is okay too.. well i hope this will turn out to be a great series
    yea, ive seen the first 2 eps and they were so awesome renn

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

This monthly magazine wouldnt happen to be NewType USA now would it? LOLs

That aside, I've seen the first ep. so far and it seems fairly well. It portrays the series farily well and the casting isnt awful either (for the English, the Japanese casting is NICE). Overall artwork isnt bad either, not my style of liking but nice nonetheless. Gotta see more eps to be able to say more on it.

Its fair for now.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post

That aside, I've seen the first ep. so far and it seems fairly well. It portrays the series farily well and the casting isnt awful either (for the English, the Japanese casting is NICE). Overall artwork isnt bad either, not my style of liking but nice nonetheless. Gotta see more eps to be able to say more on it.

Its fair for now.
    lol yeah its is Newtype USA!!!! i love the magizine!!anywho iwas screaming when i saw that Xeno Saga was on the DVD. I would have put an ep. but i counldn't find one....well thats a lie i want one in english....and then i had to leave so i just a trailer

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

o this anime sounds realy good and so does the game i think i will try and get some of it because i am looking to check out animes i have not heard of i like a mix of everything
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Newbie souledge is off to a good start souledge's Avatar
    Thanks

i actually like the anime cuz it so i need a word for it how bout awsome i watch three episodes on on demand and its so cool espically kos-mos and shion uziki and choas. those are 3 of my favorite charatcers in the show

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post

Its fair for now.
    It would be better if they used the original voice actors. But ya know that's life. I've seen the first 3 episodes and it's not bad in fact I'm rather impressed how it follows the story so well (for the most part.) And the opening is interesting. ^_^

Thanks

lol yeah!!!! but hey i've only played the 3 game so yeah i was shocked to hear that the vouices didn't sound the same but do they ever do???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast