+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: xxxHolic

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: xxxHolic

I have seen a few episodes of XXXholic but I don't like the anime more than I have read it on manga. :P

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    What about the anime? Have you seen any episodes of that yet?

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Um I have seen like six of XXXHolic and 4 of Tsubasa! But thats it I havent finished the series yet.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

About Tsubasa Chronicle I have done see season 1-2 but then they make an OAV and have seen the first one.
    They could make more of Tsubasa Chronicle becuase it's a bad ending.

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    What about the anime? Have you seen any episodes of that yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by highteckdudu View Post
    Um I have seen like six of XXXHolic and 4 of Tsubasa! But thats it I havent finished the series yet.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Newbie Escaflowne is off to a good start Escaflowne's Avatar
    Thanks

i monly on the 6th episode but from what i see i like it. what really got me hooked is the opening theam song- 19 sai. Though the anime right now is a little boring my friend tells me that it gets way better.
    Z.V.N

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Escaflowne View Post
    i monly on the 6th episode but from what i see i like it. what really got me hooked is the opening theam song- 19 sai. Though the anime right now is a little boring my friend tells me that it gets way better.
    Really? You think it's boring? Why's that? I'm only on episode 5 and I think it's awesome!

I agree with you about the opening theme. I love that song! I've got it on my PSP along with Fonogenico's 'Reasons' (ending theme).

Newbie Escaflowne is off to a good start Escaflowne's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: xxxHolic

well it is not really boring just random at this point though it does have a spotty plot forming with the main character and the woman in the store. im now on ep 12 and it does get alot more inteesting. i think that 19 sai (opening theam) is better then the ending theam. but hey thats just me.
    Z.V.N

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Escaflowne View Post
    well it is not really boring just random at this point though it does have a spotty plot forming with the main character and the woman in the store. im now on ep 12 and it does get alot more inteesting. i think that 19 sai (opening theam) is better then the ending theam. but hey thats just me.
    I like 19sai and Reasons equally. They're both pretty laid back songs. I like the whole 'New Jazz' thing.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Well to say the varey least xxxholic has it's resemblance to chobits but i particlay like how they dwell on things like their future already being set. Now as for names ha i can't remember them of the top my head but i do like the way threw drew everything and its plot line of how fate is set for us as they seemly put it. It also reminds me of something neji would belave on the whole fate is sealed stuff and how everything happens for a reason. And it is close to clamp on its theme and setting which make;s it more intreting
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast