+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Oh... my... god this anime made me laugh so much. Its a similar plot line to Ouran High School Host Club but quite possibly better. Don't get me wrong, I love Ouran.

Here's the Synopsis for the anime:
    Takano Kyohei, Oda Takenaga, Toyama, Yukinojo, and Morii Ranmaru are going to rent a house to go to school for free on condition that they make the girl of the house a "lady". However, Nakahara Sunako, the girl living there is gloomy, weird, and horror movie maniac. She has a trauma that she was said ugly by the boy whom she loved when she was in junior high school. She doesn't like beautiful things, and she gets a nosebleed when she looks something beautiful. (Source: AnimeNFO)

Has anyone else seen this anime? Do you have recommendations for others that may be similar to this? I'm on a rampage for new anime lately and I'm on a torrent frenzy *laughs* Someone should save me from myself.
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Isn't it called "The Wallflower" in the translation?

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Isn't it called "The Wallflower" in the translation?
    Actually it translates into several titles supposedly, and "The Wallflower" is just one.. the others are: Perfect Girl Evolution or The Seven Metamorphoses of Yamato Nadeshiko. If you've never seen it, its not all "fluffy" and girly but its quite amusing though its obviously still tailored towards girls.

"The Wallflower" is more towards the name of the manga I find out. I get a lot of my information from MAL.
    Last edited by Ritoru-chan; Apr 20, 2008 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I have watched this series and my only real tiff with it is the fact that it didn't last longer. I agree with you on the fact that it is a very funny anime. Every five minutes I was cracking up.

All of the characters were very interesting though some might have been the kind that you see on other anime as well. The one that really stood out was Sunako which is how it should be. I absolutely loved her! Her obsession with all things involving horror was very amusing as well.

The plot was pretty ok. It reminded me a little of Hana Yori Dango. It did seem like they cut the series too short as well in my opinion.

I am in the process of reading the manga and it is just as amusing as the anime. I like the art style better than the anime as well.

+ Reply to Thread