Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yaoi

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yaoi

Wrong. Gravitation is not Yaoi. It is BL. Boy's Love. Big difference.
    Do you really want to know what Yaoi is? It's buttsex. It's hardcore guy-on-guy buttsex. Anal penetration. Here is a cleaned up example..

LOL. This is an unreleased drawing I made. I didn't want to put it in the Gallery for obvious reasons.

Actually, you may have heard of these unofficial pairings such as "NarutoxSasuke" or "KyoxYuki" and all that, but that isn't Yaoi either. That is slash. Fanpairings.

Real yaoi has original characters just ****ing each other's brains out. (For lack of a better term. What else can I say? They are not "making sweet sweet love".)
    Yaoi is hentai. Guy-on-guy hentai is yaoi. Have a nice day. Have fun with your Boy's Love and your shojo series.

(Loveless is just shojo. It is neither yaoi or BL.)
    Last edited by Innerhell; Jul 28, 2006 at 11:52 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

innerhell - you're right. anime like gravitation, loveless, etc. aren't really yaoi at all in terms of the way the word yaoi is used in japan. however, in western countries like america and such, "boys' love" or "BL" are often referred to as yaoi, which is probably why most of us assume that yaoi is boys' love.
    Last edited by mystical shadow angel; Jul 29, 2006 at 12:08 AM.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    Do you really want to know what Yaoi is? It's buttsex. It's hardcore guy-on-guy buttsex. Anal penetration.
    Heheh "Yamete, oshiri ga itai"?

This question was brought up last year by a girl in my J-2 class and teacher just said it's a guy/guy relationship. And even when I looked it up myself got "male homosexual love theme". So therefore I was under the impression that shounen-ai, yaoi, and Boy's Love were all somewhat the same thing ^^;
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_G135
    Heheh "Yamete, oshiri ga itai"?

This question was brought up last year by a girl in my J-2 class and teacher just said it's a guy/guy relationship. And even when I looked it up myself got "male homosexual love theme". So therefore I was under the impression that shounen-ai, yaoi, and Boy's Love were all somewhat the same thing ^^;
    in countries like america, etc, boy on boy love is often referred to as yaoi, but in japan, boy on boy love is refered to as boys' love - BL. yaoi is refered to in japan as hardcore boy on boy s3x, like innerhell stated. if you want a more detailed explanation, just visit wikipedia, or pm me.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh no, I understand you now - just explaining how I got under impression, because they are similar just not exactly the same ^^; Thanks though =)
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2