Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Yaoi and Hentai... What are your thoughts?

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yaoi and Hentai... What are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by nana707 View Post
    yaeh i have sen pretty much the same thing. its so wack!
    and why is it wack huh you just don't see the beauty in it
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

I like some Hentai, but I go with the concept "to each his own". Truth be told though, I knew some guys in HS that loved Yaoi and thought it to be highly amusing. Most of the people I hung out with knew that these guys were hetero just got a kick out of the mangas in general. Though truthfully, I knew a lot more ladies that read the like. They managed to mail order some of it from Japan or from friends that they had who went there, Manga and Anime not being as readily available at the time. But they'd all pass it around and read it. And the few that called the guys gay or anything usually ended up missing a few teeth.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

It's true that people who aren't really into anime/manga's and all the stuff you can find here on AO, can't understand WHY we are into it. Many think it's childish, weird and just non-realistic (for anime that is).

With that said, they can't really relate to the fact that anime watchers can also be into Yaoi or Hentai, which is a pretty natural. The only difference is, it's drawn.

People who make fun of other people are just lowering their selfs. Everybody has their hobby's and interests. If people like to play golf, you should respect that. Same for reading hentai, draw pictures, making music or any kind of thing you're in to.

So there's nothing wrong with reading hentai. In fact, I find it absolutely natural.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yasmine For This Useful Post:

DemonicKagomeTahoshi (Nov 05, 2008)

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't mind hentai. I even watch some from time to time. I do think they should put some effort into it though. There are very fews series that have an interesting story or better yet an original one. But i guess every series cant b bible black.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was actually in school, the people associated with reading, drawing, or watchin' anime where considered to be part of the nerd or geek crowd; ha-ha!™ Perhaps that's why in high school people aren't very open with their interests or hobbies that weren't school related.

School is treated like the army. Don't ask, don't tell. You're supposed to be there to learn and not to socialize. I hate the American education system added with the social ethics we Americans utilize. It creates to much judgment and stereotypical classification. Thus, making different people develop socially differently and causes them to do negative things, i.e. killing people, depression, etc.
    --//Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained\\--

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FallenSpiral For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Nov 03, 2008)

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenSpiral View Post
    When I was actually in school, the people associated with reading, drawing, or watchin' anime where considered to be part of the nerd or geek crowd; ha-ha!™ Perhaps that's why in high school people aren't very open with their interests or hobbies that weren't school related.

School is treated like the army. Don't ask, don't tell. You're supposed to be there to learn and not to socialize. I hate the American education system added with the social ethics we Americans utilize. It creates to much judgment and stereotypical classification. Thus, making different people develop socially differently and causes them to do negative things, i.e. killing people, depression, etc.
    yes i agree with how you say American schools are like the army it is stupid and hey thats just the way of things unless someone does something about it
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

9. The Following User Says Thank You to awesomeparty12 For This Useful Post:

DemonicKagomeTahoshi (Nov 21, 2008)

Newbie Lanaura is off to a good start Lanaura's Avatar
    Thanks

I have nothing against it since I read that sometimes. Not something I'll tell my parents but I do read it. I just do it when they out shopping and my little sister is upstairs.
    If people are going to treat you like a little kid might as well act like one and throw the tv out the hotel window.

Newbie Elocinixcz123 is off to a good start Elocinixcz123's Avatar
    Thanks

I read yaoi manga and watch anime with that genre and I think there's nothing wrong with it. Personally, I enjoy reading and watching stuffs like that.. n_n and if you enjoy reading it too..then why not right?.. just be yourself and read whatever you feel like reading.. n_n

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast