+ Reply to Thread

Thread: you own anime

Newbie angel from hell is off to a good start angel from hell's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink you own anime

Well if you had iou own anime how wold you like to bee?
    My own anime y wish to bee a love story betwen 2 heroes , ore an drama. Tverything to bee a continue emotion and a continue fight fore love and power , everi episode to make you wana look at next.
    Aniway everithing heve her own begening in une way ore odher , sow you begening how wood you weash to be?
    Last edited by angel from hell; Feb 09, 2008 at 12:56 PM.
    Y'm an angel lost in supreme war betwen hell and heaven

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: you own anime

Well that's a good question ...
    i'll be the first to answer ,I want the anime have these condition on i'm always looking ...
    1- Mythology in any way : i think bringing mythology creatures ,demons whatever it makes it uniquer and more interesting to watch
    2- Epic-style of OSTs (Original Sound Tracks).
    3- A good drawing style and animation.
    4- less 3D used in an anime. (it feels odd every time i see an anime containing that with not very satisfying quality ...)
    5- Good opening and ending
    any story is acceptable as long it contains the substance "Mystery" ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie taro is off to a good start
    Thanks

If I had my own anime, it would most definitely be cheesy, however, not too cheesy to where it gets annoying haha. whether it be a cheesy love story or have an abundance of cheesy jokes doesn't really matter. both would be great as well. lol. also, i think the character design should be good. think bleach where each character is completely different from the others so that they stick out more, as opposed to an anime like school days where everyone has black hair and looks similar, they just don't make as much of an impression. it should also have a good soundtrack that sort of matches the story or genre. finally and prolly most importantly, i think the anime should randomly break out in song (musical style) throughout. that would be nothing short of awesome!

Newbie rinatoin is off to a good start
    Thanks

my anime would be about school life,romance and comedy.the main characters are like natsume and mikan^_____^

Newbie Azumi88 is off to a good start Azumi88's Avatar
    Thanks

My anime would have mythology indefinetely, but it would also have a strong story line and would be very dark. Their would be a moral to the story and the characters would have strong personalities. I would make it so that every episode left you hanging and begging for more.

But writing it isn't the hard part, it's drawing it for me that would be the problem. I would want it to have a simliar art style to the anime Trinity Blood because the art work with that anime would go with my storyline.
    Even when our eyes are closed there is a whole world out there that exists outside ourselves and our dreams. (Edward Elric-Fullmetal Alchemist)

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

My anime would have lots of adventures for starters ranging from wondering across far uncharted lands to meeting new people with their own great moves. It would have some comody because a good laugh is great for the for anyone realy. Romance because their is nothing like a good love seen that just conveys a sweet feeling just from seeing it. And plenty of action so that it shows how people no mtter who they are or what they are can make a differance and overcome the opponet.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

it would have to have some mythology in it. like angels^^ all good animes have to have some kinda romance in them and so would mine. but instead of happy ever after ending mine would have a sad tragic ending were one of the most like or 2nd most character would die in the end in order to save the world or in order to save the one he loves (yes the one that would die would be a guy its sader that way) the lover would end up apart and would have to find each other through hard trials or something along those lines^^ or have it were and old enemy of humanity would have to be brought back to life in order to save the future of man kinda^^ it just sounds like it would make for an somewhat interesting anime^^

+ Reply to Thread