Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite anime

Newbie yuiko13 is off to a good start yuiko13's Avatar
    Thanks

Your favorite anime

okey dokey peoples let's do something new I would like to know your favorite anime and why It doesn't have to be one it can be a whole list just so long as you state why mines would be:

hellsing-it has great action lol

cardcaptor sakura-though I don't know if it's a magical girl anime I still like it because it has some pretty good romance

vampire knight-great suspension sad ending though

strawberry panic-once again great romance

well that's some of them I can't really think of anymore for right now but let's hear from you guys favorite anime and why oh and if you could be in it would you or would you leave it the way it is? can't wait to hear from you guys!

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your favorite anime

ok myn wuld be loveless becaus its so cool good romance,fighting and ya i wuld love to live in that world another wuld be ranima1/2 lol so fing funny lol um ya i wuld live in that world to lol ...wuld like to know what it feels like to chang from a guy to a girl lol i have more but my psp wont let me write it all lol

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

I see this thread being deleted pretty soon . . . .

Anyways, my favorite anime is probably Robotech or Blue Sub No.6
    I love Robotech cause I have apreference for mecha and as far as mecha goes, it was the first one that really captured my attention and had an unbelievable cast of believable characters for the most part. I honestly think Relena Peacecraft (GW) is a botched version of Min Mae's (spelling) character.
    Blue Sub is really short so it's fairly easy for me to watch it and finish it in less than 3 hours. I like the plot a lot. I like the lead character. I like the idea of planet Earth being controlled more or less by one person that seems like a bad guy but in some ways really isn't. The diversity amongst character personalities and skills amongst the cast represents real life in so many ways. And some of the creatures are extremely beautiful. I am very grateful that there exists in the world truly creative/gifted artists that can capture the uniqueness of some of the lab experiments from this anime.

That's about it.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I am giong to have to go with Gundam Wing. It sort of got me into anime. it ws the first anime I watched that I knew was anime and you always remember your first.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yuiko13 View Post
    okey dokey peoples let's do something new
    Now THAT is funny.

I would also like to see a bit more reasons behind a choice than "it has great action lol".

Newbie mchief is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hmm... I'd have to say Naruto. Why? Because, when it comes to a really hard job or mission, Naruto, Never gives up even if he has 50, 50, Chance in coming out of a fight alive. I guess, Naruto is my top fave.

Newbie yuiko13 is off to a good start yuiko13's Avatar
    Thanks

ok aloow me to elaborat on hellsing since one of the mod wants more then great action.

hellsing-I love the violence that's in it! lol whenever alucard is in a serious situation he always has something sarcastic yet funny to always say lol (plus he's my fav character lol)

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I thought you had to be a com. member or higher to create favorite threads... maybe I was mistaken.

Anyways, my favorites include:

Cowboy Bebop: One of the first anime I ever watched, and its still one of my favorites. Because each episode is funny and interesting. I have watched each episode at least 5 times, and I never get tired of watching it. I like the space theme, they are usually on a new and different planet in most episodes. The characters are funny, unique, and most importantly it doesn't have any characters that I can't stand.

Code Geass: Beautiful intricate clothing designs, a thick juicy plot, and lots of characters to never get tired of.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast