Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Your favorite anime

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your favorite anime

My favorite anime is Air Gear it contains a lot of good action and as well with competition of battling for each others emblem for example, Sleeping Forest that was wager in the first eposoide of the first season. This is why i chose air gear in the beginning it does gives me full rushness like i feel i am inside of the animation.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie Kobe da great is off to a good start
    Thanks

its out of bleach and naruto or maybe old school with Dragon ball z

Newbie kaesong boy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hello friends, I make a return.

Recently I discover "Lucky Star" anime, given a cassette to me by my friend in Peoples Republic of China. I find I love this anime as my favourite! My wife even likes it, and never she watches anime. She says I'm funny, for liking an anime which seems for young woman, but I think anyone can enjoy. Especially, biggest otaku of all Korea, Mr Kaesong boy.

PROUD OF BEING KOREAN
    Hello from DPRK!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kaesong boy For This Useful Post:

LuisCastellari (Jul 18, 2009)

Newbie LuisCastellari is off to a good start LuisCastellari's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I hope no one chastises me for the list...

K-On! Great characters, great music, great humor, excellent memetic potential, and ridiculous amounts of cuteness. Love it.

Gaiking: Legend of Daiku Maryu. An excellent modern-day revamp of the classic series, with plenty of awesome giant robot action, well-done characters, and really epic music. GAI-GAI-GAI DAIKU MARYU GAIKING!

Code Geass. A wonderful story with excellent characters, breathtaking animation, and lovely music. Not to mention the giant robots. And the girls. Kallen rules.

Mobile Suit Gundam 00. All the same reasons for Code Geass, but with more awesome robots and less blatant fanservice. And the characters are even more believable. I CRIED at this show.

Gunslinger Girl. My favorite manga-to-anime adaptation, with great music, a tragic story, and dynamite action. Madhouse Studio's animation is also very, very delicious.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Suspenseful, frightening, violent, tragic, and heart-/gut-wrenching. Oh, and it has cute girls. The manga is a lot better, but this is still one of the best horror anime out there.

School Days. Like Higurashi, but with even cuter girls who are much more sympathetic. Plus the whole "NICE BOAT" meme. I like the manga much more, but this still is a great anime.

Lucky Star. A heap of pop-cultural references (and I love those), plus cute girls and hilarious gags. One of those series that's funny to me but strange to everyone else in my family - that's another thing I love about it.

Goshusho-sama Ninomiya-kun. A show that a lot of people don't even know exists, it has a heap of cute girls and an overall light and funny tone. I'm not a big fanservice person, but this is a series where I don't really mind it.

Hope that's not terribly long. D:

Newbie LonelyToffe is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Your favorite anime

I LUV SHUFFLE! ANIME it's the best anime you could ever watch. However even though im a guy i always feel sad in the inside wen an anime im watching is finished like Shuffle. So i recommened EVERYONE! to watch Shuffle! Anime THE BEST ANIME

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Lovely Complex !! >> i love this anime very much , it is so funny and romantic ! i really like watching it X3 ...

and how should i forget Code Geass !! >> this anime one of the greatest ever ! no words can describe this anime >,< ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3