Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: your favorite anime gurls

Newbie Darkpaladin64 may be famous one day Darkpaladin64 may be famous one day
    Thanks

your favorite anime gurls

okay i came from the rules and i accually read and it says i gotta tell why i like these people so therefore i want to ask who are your 3 favorite anime girls? and, u gotta tell why! (the site says) well anyways, i like hinata because she is cute and very determined,and wouldn't give in to her bro even though *sigh* she lost...I like mizuki from comic party revolution because she is funny and crazy and cooks deadly stuff thinking that kazuki will eat it..why? Then i like asuka from evangelion kause she rocks awsome she loves to get on rei's nerves even though rei doesn't show it and she kicks butt (even but made of lead)
    We need jobs now http://www.invisionfree.com/Aquatic_...rums/index.php
    If you think Hinata Hyuuga is the cutest kunoichi then under your sig post Hinata Hyuuga 64

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: your favorite anime gurls

Yeah, the rules indicates that. . .My first thread was deleted for the same thing. (Grumble grumble he said)

My 3 girls: Mmm, difucult choice:
    1.- Sakura Kinomoto.Why? Because she is so cute and pretty, and a Cards Captors too (that not to be a reason jeje)
    2.- Mutsumi (From Love Hina series). Why? Ahhh, more or less the same things of my first girl. Moreover, it's a very very funny girl (in the manga, on TV show she is more serious). And likes me because she loves the watermelons.
    3.- Rei Ayanami. Why? Because it's too misterious in every action. No more reasons needs

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

my fav, not to hard i guess

1. Jo, from burst angel. She's one mean kick ass if you get on her wrong side so id want to stay on the right
    2.Integra hellsing. calm cool and in control, love the way she handles things and had smexy hair.
    3.Chise, from she the ultimate wepon. why? cause shes soo dammed cute,and its not her fault shes a wepon, i wanna hug her

Newbie Twisted Fate may be famous one day Twisted Fate may be famous one day
    Thanks

they are:
    1. Rei Ayanami - mysterious and hawt, someone who doesnt have emotions
    2. Yukino Miyaza (Kareshi Kanojo no Jijyo) - im pretty much like her >=3
    3. Suigintou - >=3 good and ebheel

Newbie Demonra may be famous one day Demonra may be famous one day Demonra's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Mint from Galaxy Angels because she's cute,Tomoyo from Card Captor Sakura cause she's a great clothes designer and Reina from the Groove Adventures Of Rave cause she has a cool weapon!!!These are my 3 favourite anime girls!!!
    Look to your right and you might see money...haha,got you!

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

ok, here is top 3 of my fav. anime girl.
    #1. Asuka Soryu Langley.
    why? because she is energic and spontan.. even she also complex (^_^)
    #2. Ayanami Rei.
    why? because she do not want to be a doll anymore.. and she is very pretty. (~_^)
    #3. Yue Ayase.
    why? because she is kawai!!!

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Lacus Clyne (Gundam Seed) - A sixteen year old girl, pop princess, wife-to-be of one of ZAFT's most eligible men. And then later, lover of Kira, one who risked her life to stop the war? Sweet...

Sakura (Card Captor and Tsabasa) - Cute, innocent-like, has syaoran to protect them, what more can a girl want? A good role-model...

Cagalli Yula Attha (Gundam Seed, after thought) - Hot-headed, impulsive, strong, clever, someone that I can refer to...

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

1.) Imari from the bible black series bc shes so innocent in everything she does
    2.) Kishimonto from Gantz mainly because she has feeling for 2 guys and is stringing them both along lol
    3.) Sakura from naruto after the time skip she becomes alot nicer and cuter in my opinion
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast