Closed Thread

Thread: Your Ideas of future animes

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Your Ideas of future animes

What are your ideas of making an animes about the future?
    what will it be about, and how it will it look?

My thoughts are I like to make an anime about the future is about this 1 warrior who comes from the time of another world far far away and was sent out to earth in the year of 2010 his mission to protect children and the innocent from harm and yet he know very little of earth

The name of this anime is 保護装置> The Protector

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Ideas of future animes

Wrong section, moving.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

If I could I'd make it about the reality of this world, not like Gundam... that's too farfetched for moi ^_^ Something which tells you how ignorant the world can get, superstition and all, you know.
    To get your frustration out, mixed with a bit of creativity

Newbie Demon of Salkar is off to a good start Demon of Salkar's Avatar
    Thanks

My image of future anime is more on the robotics in the year 2138,were human's create machine's in human form that is good for about 2-3 centure's and war break's out and the struggle for identity begins.

Newbie Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027's Avatar
    Thanks

I have one that is about this girl seeing something in the sky ... she sees a man, she runs to his rescue and tries to catch him .. instead of a man, she catches a fox... she notices the fox has two x's on his back (which were angelic wings before they got cut off) and names him Twenty.
    Last edited by Angelic_gurl_1027; Apr 20, 2007 at 12:07 PM.
    I'm in love with the BEST guy ever! I love YOU baby!!

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

futuristic anime

hmm well my idea of one would be like an astrological phonominum taking place in about 10-20 yrs in the future. the result of the phonominum creates a fold in the space fabric, causing the entire solar system to be displace to a distant galaxy. not only that, but new materials emerge on earth that are as strong as diamonds and can be easily manipulated.

but wait there's more.

a few yrs pass after the phonominum and human make contact with an alien species that are "space refugee's", they share technology in exchange for citizen ship on earth. another 10 yrs pass, then strange incidents start to occur.

then just let ur imagination run wild....

thats just something i cooked up now.. man if any1 made something like this i would so watch it lol..
    Last edited by dude101; Apr 22, 2007 at 04:33 AM. Reason: my bad gramma again..

Closed Thread