+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Your Own Anime Character

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Own Anime Character

I made a mistake in my previous post. I thought it was "What kind of character do you want to be in an anime".

Sorry. The previous character was what I wish to be.

Here is one of my original anime character.

click to show spoiler

Name: Coiya Cha-in

Blood type: Mercury

Color: Black and white

Weapons of choice: Chain and daggers.

Memo: Well.. I was inspired with ABA from Guilty gear and decided to make my own zombie chick. Of course, I didn't directly copy from Guilty Gear. I tried to make her different in every way. Her clothes and hair is completely black whereas her eyes are red. (Typical goth)

I'm using her as the second lead characters in my own manga, Zodiac Savior. Yes... I don't wish to create typical, princess-like yet pussified female characters that does nothing but whine as the main heroes. So you get the idea. (Laughs) Coiya is nothing like that!

Here's the main character of 'Zodiac Savior', a manga of mine in which I have not even produced yet. (Laughs)

click to show spoiler

As for the color...

click to show spoiler

He is Horaizon. And... I don't think I want to share my manga here...

!! Packs and runs away !!
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Leona Adams

Female

Abilities: telekinesis

Likes: chocolate covered strawberries, snacking around, cooking, horror movies, and Stephen King novels

Dislikes: waking up, someone interrupting her movie watching, people making fun of her dog plushie Shiro, and dressing up

Characteristics: Long dark blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes.

Personality: Leona is a transfer student who is conveniently fluent in the Japanese language. She has moved to Japan with her family because her father got a business position in Tokyo. She is a bit of a tomboy and doesn't put much thought into her appearance. She can usually be found wearing a jersey and some sweatpants or jeans. She hates dressing up with a passion.

She also has a horror fetish and is always watching horror movies or reading horror novels.

She loves chocolate and strawberries which explains why her favorite snack is chocolate covered strawberries.

Something very unique about Leona though is the fact that she has the power of telekinesis. She uses her ability for various situations but is very careful to keep it secret.

She also keeps a dog plushie named Shiro with her that was given to her when she was very young. She is very sentimental about it and gets defensive if anyone mentions him. When something is bothering her and she is alone she will sometimes confide in it.

When she is not indulging in her horror fetish she is usually cooking, cleaning, or just snacking around.

Okay, I'm done. Can you tell I've put some thought into her character?

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Name: Herioka Akaya

Race: Elf

Horoscope:unknown

Age apperence: 20

Blood type: ????

Eye color:Silver

Hair color: White with red and blue tips

Skin color: tan

Weapon of choice:Tank and her own body

Abilities:is in japanese terms a senshi*senshi means gun master* and marsal arts

Specialties:assian and mercinary

Background story of character: has no past to speek of

Hobbies:tanking and gunsmithing

Dislikes:every thing that moves in her path even if its an ali

Characteristic:youl be dead if you see her
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Newbie amatsubu is off to a good start amatsubu's Avatar
    In the most corrupt, and scheming boarding school ever...cause my parents hate me v.v
    Thanks

I've known this from the start!!! ^.^
    Name: amatsubu
    Sex: female
    race: kitsune girl
    attitude: dark and gloomy
    weapon: kunai
    likes: rain, sushi, night time, boys, girls, cosplaying, and killing
    dislikes: daylight, loud noises, and heartbreak
    other: is good at beign a shadow and can is stealthy, enjoys flirting, can be vicious and enjoys a good kill, wishes someone would love her for her, and wishes she wasn't so addicted to torture.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Damn I have a drawing of my character. Or should I say me as my character. I just need to scan it but I don’t have a scanner... NOOOO!! Oh well I will put it in later.

Name: Kyle

Weapons: Clawed mechanical hands on each arm as well as two long extra
    mechanical arms attached to the back with three razor sharp bladed hands.

Abilities: Able to fix many kinds of mechanical devices as well as construct small to Human size robotic machines. With bio-mechanical legs he is able to run incredibly fast and jump amazingly high. With his body fused with metal and mechanical parts down to a cellular level, he is able to with stand what most would consider fatal wounds. The skin is very tough to cut with a serrated edge such as a sward, with his skellitel structur is also reinforced by the fusion of metal is able to with stand powerful strikes from blunt objects with out braking while still being flexible and malleable.

Blood type: Unknown, but test shows the blood is highly resistant to infection and able to quickly regenerate from injuries.

Description: Has short brown spiked hair. Hazel eyes with red specs. Modified mechanical forearms as well as a second set of completely bio-mechanical arms attached to back and shoulders that has a 20 foot reach. Because of powerful double jointed mechanical legs attached to the knees his height is 7' 11". Body build tends to be rather slender. Wears simple black almost skin tight shorts that goes to the knees covered by a shorter but baggy white kilt like wrap cloth.

Back ground: Not much is known, other then the fact that he is Human. Kyle is from a highly advanced race called the Xier that live in an artificial dimension. Like Kyle, not much is know about the Xier other then the fact that they are a bio-mechanical race. What is known how ever is that Kyle is not a soldier of the Xier. Given what is known about Kyle and his abilities makes many wonder as to how powerful the Xier really are, and if they are hostile. Kyle tends to avoid fights when ever possible despite his physical abilities, but will intervene to save lives or to defend him self. He is for the most part gentle, but easily annoyed, as well as very aggressive when angered but rarely violent. He has been on this world sense 150BC to this date. That makes him 2158 years old, but his actual age is much older.

Newbie Dark Kit is off to a good start Dark Kit's Avatar
    Thanks

Kit
    Female-Gender
    ???-Birthdate
    ??? looks to be in her early twenties-Age
    Shape shift into a feral fox form to anthro fox to human like form then to a human form. Can summon spirits and has priestess like abilities-Abilities
    Sharp pointy objects, exploreing the great beyond! -Likes
    mean people-Dislikes

Has long white hair, is slim built. looks mostly human but inststead has pointed ears,clawed hands and her eyes are of a crystal blue color and slitted pupils like that of a cat. She wears a skirt usually and a cloth wraped around her upper body like a bandage.

This is my own character I use for my stories and when I used to RP. I hope i desribed her right ^.^

Newbie Dragon Born is off to a good start Dragon Born's Avatar
    Thanks

-Name: Mortimer
    -Birthdate: June 19
    -Abilities: Ice-kinetic
    -Likes: Anything blue, his love; Angel, and life in general
    -Dislikes: anyone that think they can cause pain propusly(sp)
    -Characteristics: pale white skin, blue eyes, red hair.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63373&dateline=120585  9741
    "How to draw a dragon: 'Cautiously approach the dragon, offer it a piece of candy or a little sister, and draw while it happily munches away.'" J. Neodragon Peffer

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

[IMG][/IMG]

He's/Her Name Hatari
    -Gender male
    -Birthdate march 28th
    -Age 18
    -Abilities dont have any at moment and wont get them till twords the end
    -Likes reading sports ones that arent contact like track and such
    -Dislikes dog slobber and hangy people
    -Characteristics Ex: short brown hair, geeky but cool, laid back e.c.t i will add a pic
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast