+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Your Own Anime Character

Newbie Remagine is off to a good start Remagine's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Own Anime Character

-He's/Her Name: Crity
    -Birthdate: 12th of may 1986
    -Abilities [ if this anime has no Ability or Power leave this blank ]:Limited physical liquid shield, subconscience awareness, boosting his reflexes, natural swordsman.
    -Dislikes: having to clean his 2 handed sword, loud people
    -Characteristics Ex: to gentle for his own good, yet merciless in a conflict

Newbie Dexyu is off to a good start
    Thanks

-Name Ryu
    -Gender male
    -Birthdate unknown
    -Age 16
    -Abilities Teleport and awesome swordsmanship skills in daggers and can youze his skilss for assassinations ore self defenc and has a fast regeneration skill like reptiles can regenerate his lost parts and has great strategic mind so he can think out the best way to do stuff
    -Likes doing misions for good people and meat and
    -Dislikes male guys chuz there a pain in the ass when you have to fight them.
    -Characteristics spiked dark blue hair whit normal handsomeness and whit 1,8m hight and 70 kg heavy Dark grean eyes and spiked ears like elfs but not so long as the have them and wears a black shroud and carys 2.extremely sharp daggers

Newbie Young Wolf is off to a good start Young Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

-ookami sotsu
    -Male
    -has wolf sharp senses and is a ki user
    -raw meat, his forest and his pack
    -people messing with his pack and forest
    -5'9" with shaggy brown hair, tattered clothing, gold eyes, wolfish teeth,and a long bone knife. he is a laid back care free person living in the samurai times in japan. he has used ki to sharpen his senses and destroy demonds that are in his territory

i will make a drawing of him and put it on the gallery section when i can
    Last edited by Young Wolf; Apr 19, 2008 at 09:50 PM. Reason: found japanese name for him and am going to make a manga
    fear me
    i am lycan other kin

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Fayt Lingod
    Dislikes: dishonor, fighting people weaker than himself
    Abilities: Fayt has the sword Arcenciel, a blade that can summon the powers of the seven colors of the rainbow, his skill with the blade looks like a dance to an onlooker, but he almost never is hit by an opponents sword. He also has an incredible mastery of magic both benevolent and malign.
    personality: Fayt is carefree and loves to just lay out by a lake and stare at the sky, he loves to spend time with his adopted daughters (5 of them) and his wife.

Catch-phrase: "Care to dance?"

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie Chiki is off to a good start Chiki's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Erika "Eri" Izumi
    Dislikes: Spiders, People and Clowns
    Characteristics: Shoulder length,black hair. Glasses. Shy and quiet. "Anti-sociable" and abit self-centered.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:Rao Takegami
    Dislikes: People who do not know how to shut up, Large groups of people in closed spaces, and keeping still for a long period of time.
    Characteristics: Red long hair, pitch-black eyes, many tattoos(mainly across his chest), loud and obnoxious, and loves the sight of blood XD

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Newbie leon_shade may be famous one day leon_shade may be famous one day leon_shade's Avatar
    Thanks

name:Baxter
    powers:
    likes pizza,and other ferret things
    dislikes bugs(like daxter),and big bad ppl that
    they think theyer loads better than me and daxter

desscription:hes just a normal ferret.....or was just a normal ferret till his owner abandoned him and left now he runs into daxter and things get kinda messed or should i say mixed up.........then daxter asks baxter(after he gets to know him better)if he wants to join his quest to deffeat the evil bugs
    so baxter accepts and then they run into problems when daxter runs into jak
    his old pal. and jak confuses daxter with baxter and takes off with baxter....later jak is told by baxter he isnt really daxter hes baxter (cause its kinda obvious cause baxter is full ferret and daxter (of course)if half otter and half weasle) so as daxter is on his quest to find jak and his new buddie baxter hes captured and is saved by jak and baxter almost dies until daxter almost gives up his life to save baxter just to prove himself then they finaly svae his life...............therell be more info as soon as i make the mmorpg were you can choose a creature or person or animal that talks or somthing like baxter or daxter(of course it wont have any one from jak and daxter games in it though or ill have to get written permission from the makers then i can)and the ppl look like humans or like jak(also not included)

tell me wat everybody thinks cuase im using him in my own mmorpg game..........oh yea if anyone has any ideas or just wants me to use ur char the just e-mail me ur pics and backgrounds and info and stuff to [email protected] oh yea any one who does email me theyll get an e-mail back from me about the game and the mmorpg is free to play ill e-mail u the link to it once its done...thanks....(trust me i got ppl itll be fun.....)

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Name Sara Himeko
    -Birthdate December 25 1990
    -Age 17
    -Abilities Water manipulation and air manipulation as well as none spoken spells
    -Likes singing dancing and poetry
    -Dislikes rude people who think they are God's gift to people
    malice , greed , and gossip
    -Characteristics Ex: long red hair , violet eyes, 5'3 in height loves dressing up short skirts and boots and tank tops.
    personality: bubbly and always cheerful but likes to keep to hersolf once in a while. underneath that exterior of beign cheerful no one knows the burden she keeps as the family/clan expects too much from her.
    favorite color: peach pink lilac and black (which to some who don't know her reflects how dark she can be if upset too much)
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Apr 17, 2008 at 02:51 PM. Reason: add more color
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast