+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: (Your) Primary-secondary-emergency weapons (in a Anime)

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking (Your) Primary-secondary-emergency weapons (in a Anime)

If you were anime,What will be your Primary,secondary,emergency weapons?
    For me,my primary weapon would be spear(I'm thinking of bunch of spears not one!);because I know how to use staff well,so spear would deal more damage & it also have a long good range too
    & for my secondary weapon it would be sword & a chain(the reason which didn't make me use sword as a primary weapon is that I know how to use staves more & the sword is a lightweight weapon & it doesn't have the same long range as the spear)
    My emergency weapon would be a good light dagger which I can count on
    (I think that 4 daggers would be good!)
    So,How about you?

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Primary-secondary-emergency weapons

my main weapon would be a sword (longsword), i am pretty proficient in their use.

My secondary would be my fists, several years of karate and a bunch of street brawls show how good i am at hand to hand

My emergency weapon would be a dagger, if i can punch you generally u'll go down, for everyone else, there's a short blade

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Hmmm, interesting...

I'd most likely have some sort of power like Dragon Ball Z or Naruto, or a Mecha like in Gundam or Evangelion. I'd love to have either of these. I mean, flying around blasting away like Dragon Ball Z, jumping from tree to tree as you summon up some cool jutsu like Naruto, or piloting a 18 meter tall fighting machine in Gundam or an even bigger one in Evangelion. *starts drooling*

Secondary would be a sword & gun combo, allowing for both ranged & close up combat. I like having my bases covered, & if I've got both a gun & a sword on me, the gun handles the ranged combat, perhaps a P90 will fit the bill, while a good sturdy sword can cover the up-close-&-personal end of business.

My failsafe though would most likely be some sort of hidden power I'd normally restrain because I think it's too dangerous. Basically the kinda thing that though amazingly powerful, it tends to scare everyone who knows me too much for them to feel safe around me.

Mind you, according to some "which weapon are you" quiz I did as a laugh, I scored as a knuckleduster. Not too bad a toy, guess it could fit in somewhere...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

so u like the toys of God then? i think he was talkin about personal weapons (not powers or mechs). correct me if i'm wrong though.

Newbie Dark Kit is off to a good start Dark Kit's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm thats a hard one. I agree with LordCastigator powers would be good are they allowed? Hmm well my Primary would be a two Kuriki(i think thats how their spelled) knives. Secondary, well if powers are allowed, I'd have some sort of dragon ball blasts as well If not, a short sword. emergency Daggers or a paralizeing gas.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Primary weapon for me would be something defensive, like maybe a shotgun, whats better than that for defense? my second weapon would be some uberpowerful rifle that can hit someone from uberfar....I want tank like armor too

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: (Your) Primary-secondary-emergency weapons (in a Anime)

Grumble Grumble Grumble

All of you people lack proper imagination! Now if I was choosing weapons, I would pick 3 items out of the 'Tenchi Muyo' OVA reality.
    1. Primary Weapon: Ryo-Ohki. The original cabbit, (small enough to fit in a pocket) is also known as the 'infamous pirate spaceship' known to take on and destroy entire space fleets.
    2. Secondary Weapon: Light Hawk Wings: Psychic energy extensions that can be used both for offensive and defensive purposes. A pair so be sufficient.
    3. Emergency weapon: the sword called 'Tenchi' (with all 3 gems). Besides being the last ditch weapon, the 3 gems are also more then enough to power the Light Hawk Wings, and Ryo-Ohki

Anyway, this thread belongs in the Anime forum... Moving...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

Re: (Your) Primary-secondary-emergency weapons (in a Anime)

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

All of you people lack proper imagination! Now if I was choosing weapons, I would pick 3 items out of the 'Tenchi Muyo' OVA reality.
    i was under the impression that this was "our" anime and so i didn't want to take weapons from another series.
    The Tenchi would have been one of mine, but now YOU lack immagination!
    Where is "ryujin jakka" on your list? lol, just because i have to do better!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast