Closed Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Very First Anime?

Newbie kiara may be famous one day kiara may be famous one day kiara's Avatar
    NY USA hanging out with the teen titans lol
    Thanks

Re: Your Very First Anime?

My first anime ever was Sailormoon and yes i'm not afraid to admit that it was lol

Newbie Apolla92 may be famous one day Apolla92 may be famous one day Apolla92's Avatar
    Thanks

i think my first ever anime was either digimon or card captor sakura around when i was 8 or 9

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

First anime?Like alot of people here my first anime was dragonballz.I remember when they played it early in the morning at like 6am way before it came out on toonami.Once it came out on toonami i watched every single saga oh man i loved dbz.

Newbie vampknight is off to a good start vampknight's Avatar
    Thanks

My very first anime was Sailor Moon and I just went from there but the one that really intrigued me was inuyasha

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

As far back as I can I remember, I think the first ever anime I've ever watched was this anime series adapted from the story of the famous movie, "The Sound of Music". The second was probably Lamu the Invader Girl, but being so young when I first watched it (I was barely four or five), I had no idea about the series being perverted (the main character is quite a lecher) and was innocent from that fact while I watched it; what got my attention was the idea that Lamu, the alien princess, could fly ^^; As I grew, I've forgotten what the series was all about and the only thing I can remember was that the alien girl in the bikini could fly -_-; I only realized that it was a perverted anime when I got the chance to watch it again 2 years ago. My initial reaction at that time was... "What the-- I used to watch that?!" Pretty hilarious anime, though. My third is Sailormoon. Most of the anime I watched when I was young were those classical ones: Peter Pan, Cinderella, Remi, Little Princess Sara, The Secret Garden, etc. Little Princess Sara is still one of my favorite animes up to now.

The anime that truly got me hooked was The Sweet Tales of Saint Tail/Kaitou Saint Tail. I used to love that anime so much!! >.<

Newbie akaichan01 is off to a good start akaichan01's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh wow, Thats going way back ^_^;;;
    I believe it was Tenshi Muyo! :3 When I was......3 or 4? xD;;
    I miss that Anime....Then I got into inuyasha ^^ Anime has been a favorite of mine forever.

:3 I am the almighty Yaoi fairy <3 Praise me ;3

Newbie InuKagoMiroSangoShippou is off to a good start
    Thanks
    My very first anime was Inuyasha and its still my FAV hehe!

My very first anime was Inuyasha and its still my FAV hehe

Newbie Nettles may be famous one day Nettles may be famous one day Nettles's Avatar
    where all the bright stars and moon shine
    Thanks

My husband showed me Naruto. From then on I was hooked on any kind of anime I could get my hands on. lol

Thanks for the sig Solking!! I love it!!

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast