Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Your Very First Anime?

Newbie Miss6 is off to a good start Miss6's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Very First Anime?

My first anime that I have watched was Gundam Wing gotta love the Gundams

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

My first anime..... Umn.... I think it's Pokemon -PEACE!- ^_^ Actually I watched Digimon too. But then, Doreamon(Is the spelling right?) is also my old time fav... Oops! I'm missing the point! Well, Pokemon inspired me. That's why I was curious to know more about this anime world *grin*
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Newbie SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I guess it would be Dragon Ball Z, but I don't feel like DBZ is a true anime, no offense. If that were that case it would be Full Metal Alchemist which I fell in love with. "What is this?" "Is this an animated motion picture?" I had no clue what it was after watching the stunning visuals of the anime style.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Your Very First Anime?

wow... this is the first time I see somebody that doesn't see DB as true anime
    I shall say I am quite impress....
    and I am curious, what reasons take u to that conclusion? If I may ask.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie jupitermermaid23 is off to a good start jupitermermaid23's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

Well i guess thts somethin we hav on common
    Sailor Moon was also my first anime. Inuyasha was my second and thts wht started to get me into watchin it i think its kool then there is Naruto tht is a really kool show if i dont say so myself. I the series Elfen Lied tht was good
    alot of blood but other than tht it was awsome.
    -Nixie

I think my fav anime right now is Naruto and Elfen Lied
    but i also like Slayers thts a funny one
    -Nixie
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Apr 04, 2007 at 09:24 AM.

Newbie SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD's Avatar
    Thanks

"wow... this is the first time I see somebody that doesn't see DB as true anime
    and I am curious, what reasons take u to that conclusion? If I may ask."

Technically it is anime in every aspect, a good one too. The style just seems so different to the more recent anime that I have watched. The artwork lacks the clean, crisp edge and lacks the in depth story line that today's anime have, not saying that it is poorly animated or anything. I meant to say that is different from the this "new era" of anime, not that it isn't a true anime.

Newbie AngelMia is off to a good start AngelMia's Avatar
    Thanks

My first anime was Sailor Moon as well~*~* I moved on to Tenchi Muyo, DBZ, and other anime after that. Good times...Good times.
    *~Living the dream is sleeping in reality.~*

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Your Very First Anime?

Quote Originally Posted by SchneiD View Post
    "wow... this is the first time I see somebody that doesn't see DB as true anime
    and I am curious, what reasons take u to that conclusion? If I may ask."

Technically it is anime in every aspect, a good one too. The style just seems so different to the more recent anime that I have watched. The artwork lacks the clean, crisp edge and lacks the in depth story line that today's anime have, not saying that it is poorly animated or anything. I meant to say that is different from the this "new era" of anime, not that it isn't a true anime.
    Well, we're talking about an anime that was made on the late 80s... they didn't have the tech we have now. I think for not having such technology they did a great job.
    But if one compares the actual animation with DB one is going to find errors even on the drawing...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast