Closed Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Your Very First Anime?

Newbie shardwings is off to a good start shardwings's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Very First Anime?

I think mine was Sailor Moon, but I really started watching anime with Wolf's Rain
    To my cat: After much thought and consentration, thy name shall be ........Kitty! (yes, my cat's name IS Kitty)

Newbie darksauske45 may be famous one day darksauske45 may be famous one day darksauske45's Avatar
    Thanks

mine was either DragonballZ or Rurouni kenshin...good times,good times...

Otaku Lotski is off to a good start
    Thanks

My first anime is DBZ..
    i was kinda 5years old when i first watched it.
    its really cool before coz it was new and really exciting to wacth..
    but now, i got fed up watching it.. they keep replaying it on
    TV. I lost interest on DBZ now and yeah im on to new anime now..
    Something like Naruto, Bleach, Samurai7, One Piece etc..

If you don't like me, it's mind over matter.
    I don't mind and you don't matter

Newbie totalchaosgirl1988 is off to a good start totalchaosgirl1988's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Your Very First Anime?

Man I just cant get enough of this question. lol

Well as I have seen from most of the posts here you guys didnt really get into anime till the peak of it when DBZ, had started and the end of sailor moon, digimon, pokemon was pretty much over. haha. well to be honest I was pretty much raised on it. lol. yea I remember way back when, like when Astro Boy and Transformers was on. But I guess it wasnt until Digimon, and Card Captors that I knew what anime was and really got into it. and then it really increased once I hit high school. So overall I guess I grew up watching anime and its going to be something that I am going to be watching for the rest of my life. lol. Well I guess thats just me. haha. later all.

Totalchaos

Newbie deathnotefromthesoulless is off to a good start deathnotefromthesoulless's Avatar
    Thanks

my first was escaflowne... it made me so mad cause they took it off the air cause it was getting to violent lol. that was so long ago everyone needs to see it and im not talking about the movie(i didnt like it to much)

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Isawmy very first anime a long time ago, it was quite a strange and scary anime with lots of blood and violence (I was very small when I watched it), it was only one episode but I still remember it... I think it was "Ghost in the shell"...
    I think the first anime that made me understand that I like anime was Digimon. After I watched FFVII I started searching what anime is and after I watched some eisodes from Naruto Shippuden, I understood I really like anime and that it's thebest kind of cartoons and decided to join AO.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the first one I saw was boring. I think it was Sailor Moon. But the first anime I saw that got me going crazy and making sure to see it every night was Inuyasha. Now days I like Naruto, Bleach, Samaria Champloo, Blood +, Lupin The 3rd, and other animes.

Newbie Blood Dancer is off to a good start Blood Dancer's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Your Very First Anime?

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Isawmy very first anime a long time ago, it was quite a strange and scary anime with lots of blood and violence (I was very small when I watched it), it was only one episode but I still remember it... I think it was "Ghost in the shell"...
    I think the first anime that made me understand that I like anime was Digimon. After I watched FFVII I started searching what anime is and after I watched some eisodes from Naruto Shippuden, I understood I really like anime and that it's thebest kind of cartoons and decided to join AO.
    Wow! blood gore and violence sounds like something I would watch for fun
    just kidding.

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast