Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14

Thread: Your Very First Anime?

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Very First Anime?

I am temporarily closing this thread for a day or two. Reason being is that it is getting flooded with low quality posts. As per the forum rules at http://www.animeonline.net/faq.php?f...faqjunkposting we don't allow Junk Posting here.

Junk Posting is saying things like:
    • My first anime was Bleach and it was really good.
    • My first anime was sooo long ago I can't remember what it was.
    And so on. If you have nothing important to say, then best not to post.

Be sure to explain WHY you liked something and give your posts a bit more substance.

Thank you.

Newbie Captain Geusak may be famous one day Captain Geusak may be famous one day
    Thanks

I remember watching Out Law Star, SailorMoon, Card Captors, and many other shows when I was little. At the time I had no clue it was anime! And yet, I found these shows more appealing and other cartoons. Now I watch many other anime shows on TV, like Naruto, Samurai Champloo, Bleach, FLCL, Blood+, and many others. But at times, I start to miss the old anime shows I used to watch when I was little. And I begin to wonder what would life be like if at that time I knew it was anime.

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

My very first anime would have to be - Sailormoon. Simply because it was the only anime available to me at the time. ^^;;
    However, I really did enjoy watching the series. The episodes dragged on forever, but the first couple of seasons is worth a watch.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Oi! mine was sailor moon and dbz. i liked and still like sailor moon a lil but dbz has come to be my favorite anime ever. but nowadays i'm into One Piece, FMA, Eureka Seven And Naruto....stuff like that. hehehehehe

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

The first anime I have ever seen was Akira. It is what really got me into anime. To be honest, I was extremely young when I first heard of it and what caught my interest was what my friend told me.

He said "this anime shows uncensored boobs!" Sadly enough when I went to the movie store, the thing was already rented. Someone completely forgot they had it, so I had to wait 6 months before I could pop it into my VCR. Do you know how frustrated I was or how much patience is needed to go to a movie store everyday to find a single movie?

Of course that shot of boobs was a brief 2 second scene, so it completely destroyed my my taste for the movie. I tried comming back but everytime I see it I feel like destroying something or weeping into my pillow. My spirit wasn't broken though, so my journey continued and I searched for that elusive anime that showed a resonable amount of nudity for years.

Obviously I slowly started getting into anime and spreading out to this wonderful world that we share today

That ladies and gentlemen is what got me into anime.

My previous post was deleted so I hope this is enough.

Newbie gypzkie is off to a good start gypzkie's Avatar
    Thanks

ooopsss...sorry for my junk post....

as i've said, my very first anime was ranma 1/2 and sailormoon...
    but what got me into watching animes was prince of tennis, simply because i got curious as to how a freshman student, specially one who just came from us, going to fare in this sport, with so many talented players to compete with... before i knew it, i was hooked... it made me regret why i chose badminton over tennis in my high school days...heheheh...as if i'm gonna be THAT GOOD...
    being the ever romantic person that i am is the reason why i lkie, nope, loved chobits... even though hideki knew that chii is just a persecon, he still fell for her and loved and protected her... *sigh*...and of course, i like the humor in this anime...

Newbie animefreak6 is off to a good start animefreak6's Avatar
    Thanks

oh my god!!! im a guy but i also first watched salior moon when i wal little but inyuyasha was the anime that first got me into anime and into drawing....do you draw???

Newbie wandering_star_child may be famous one day wandering_star_child may be famous one day wandering_star_child's Avatar
    Thanks

well....hmm....the first anime that I watched was Dragonball z and that was also the same show that got me into anime. Even today I still watch it because Dragonball Z it that awesome

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14