Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Very First Anime?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Very First Anime?

My very first anime was patlabor and blue seed and thats how i got hooked on anime that was some time ago
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie celticratt may be famous one day celticratt may be famous one day celticratt's Avatar
    Thanks

Talk about feeling old,,my first anime was speed racer,I do remember laughin at the kids with thier transformers,sailor moon etc.When my son was younger I would watch pokemon with him and play the card game but it was when he introduced me to Love Hina that my collection began and rahxephon the movie is what I can blame my otaku addiction on

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember watching Sailor Moon when I was like 4... does that count? Haha, I was so obsessed that I'd make my own scepters and stuff ^^;
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie colorchannel may be famous one day colorchannel may be famous one day colorchannel's Avatar
    Thanks

i do not remember what my first anime was but the one that got me to love it and spend lots of money on building a collection was inuyasha when it first started playing on adult swim

Newbie AnimeJock4ever is off to a good start AnimeJock4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

I totally forgot about Speed Racer. I loved that show when I was younger. I wish they would show it again. wonder if they could play it on Boomerang?

Katie-19

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

My very first anime, although I hadn't realized it then was Pokemon. There have been many debates and discussions on whether or not Pokemon is an anime. I don't care what people say, it is to me, forever will be. I was always into the whole, "picahchuu!" thing, lol. I couldn't help myself... Then I started to get into sailor moon, watching it whenever it had aired on television...still not understanding or knowing what anime was. A few summers ago my father introduced me to the anime Rurouni Kenshin. I fell in love with it, and I believe that is what truly got the ball rolling. From there on I started watching favorites such as Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, etc. I also started my manga craze the following fall.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Most likely its Doraemon. A classic childhood anime. Don't even know what it about except this blue cat has a magic pocket and he has a bunch of kids following him around.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

I really cant remember what is my first anime... But, as I recall... The first thing that comes to my mind is Sorcerrer Hunter and Lupin III..... Hhhmm... But, Im not sure....sigh....

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast