Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Very First Anime?

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Very First Anime?

My first anime was sailor moon. I use to watch it on cartoon network all the time. It was what got me interested into everything. I was 7 or 8 when I fell in love with the anime world. ^_^ But I didn't know that was what it was called.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Newbie twistykarma is off to a good start twistykarma's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Your Very First Anime?

i guess mine was dragon ball Z or sailor moon.i watch it all the time when i was little!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Your Very First Anime?

hmmm... hmmmm... Candy candy, i was... 6 and a half!!!! wow!!! I'm old now
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine was Pokemon and it's still my favorite. My second one was Inuyasha but that is the all time winner in my vocabulary. I mean it's not like there wasn't others but those are the two that I can remember and that I love.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Mine was honestly Gundam Wing

That was awesome! I really got into it. Then I started to watch neon genesis evangelion and nadessico [cant spell it] So it grew from there ^^

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

well I'd have to say that mine was Transformers way back in the late eighties when i was around 4 years old, then my interest waned and about 8 years later I saw Vampire Hunter D, and some anime about super intelligent roaches( i would like to know the name of this one) on cartoon networks Late night anime special presentations, animidnight or saturday japanime, i forgot what the tagline was, but yeah I think thats it. 1987

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

My First anime was Salior Moon. Though I havent realized it was an anime till I was 10 then I gotten into tons of more anime. Salior Moon was very popular so everyone saw it and everyone talked about it.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Newbie InitialDAE86 is off to a good start InitialDAE86's Avatar
    Thanks

My first Anime/Manga was Initial D and i loved it till i watch and read every book and movie and it ended which is sad and now i an moving onto other animes!

One Piece Crew.
    -InitialDAE86

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast