Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Newbie ilovegwees is off to a good start ilovegwees's Avatar
    Thanks

Yu-Gi-Oh!

ok..i mainly would just like to know who all likes this show..i do of course..but i also had a question for any Yu-Gi-Oh! fan to answer if they could.
    i would like to know where i can get the season of Yu-Gi-Oh! that never aired in America..i call it Season 0 myself..but i have heard so much about and i really want to see it...i just dont know where i can get it.
    (i hope i posted this in the right area....)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Well try on Ebay because it wasnt showed in america it well be alot harder but try japense stores online and ebay that would be my best guess on where to find Yu Gi Oh season 0 and i love the show and manga Yu Gi Oh rocks best season hands down is season 2 in american adition.

Thanks

alrite thank..and yes, Yi-Gi-Oh! does rock...i like the whole first series myself...although the GX i'm not that into but it is alrite.
    XD

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well yes i love Yu Gi Oh and they made it kidish on the show but when they made Gx even more kidish i was mad i mean i love the first 2 seasons i watched the 3 but it was dumb and the 4th looked dumb it went downhill but i like the first 2 seasons and i love the squirel signature i love him in his videos .

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

i like Yu-Gi-Oh! but never like the GX ... i guess maybe of the characters and maybe because they start the battle and end it with drawing of Ah!-you-saved-me card in GX .. unlike the original especially season 4 it's my favorite of the series ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Thanks

agreed..whydid they really even bother coming out with GX...i dont see the point in it...it's just dull and boring compared to the originial Yu-Gi-Oh!

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

I can remember when I'm watching when I'm was a young kid, but it's bother me with Dualer with cards. This series is not my style anymore.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Thanks

Well one thing i didnt like that they did on Yu Gi Oh is on the manga the card would do this but in the real life card game it would say something simaliar to what it did in the manga thats something that would really get me mad.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast