Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Did any of you ever play the card game because i did and i bought the games to did anybody do that and the new yu gi oh looks weird they should stop making them or if they do they should have Yu Gi Oh in them which would be hard to do because of what happened you know i dont want to spoil stuff for people so i wont say any more.
    Yeah i played the card game, still do but VERY rarely, it is great fun and something for me to do when i'm bored haha i like the new series anyway but because i am completely clueless to what the old series contained as i have never watched it before, i only started to become intrested in Yu-gi-oh when a friend introduced it to me, i was like bah kids game pathetic, but it is really cool and i enjoy it so much, after a while i practised it and became better than him and now he wants me to teach HIM moves Crystal Beast decks own like mine so thats how i started to watch it as well, i don't really like watching it as much as playing but when theres nothing else on the T.V and all the music channels are full of crap songs then it what i would call a "Last Resort"

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Yeah i played the card game, still do but VERY rarely, it is great fun and something for me to do when i'm bored haha i like the new series anyway but because i am completely clueless to what the old series contained as i have never watched it before, i only started to become intrested in Yu-gi-oh when a friend introduced it to me, i was like bah kids game pathetic, but it is really cool and i enjoy it so much, after a while i practised it and became better than him and now he wants me to teach HIM moves Crystal Beast decks own like mine so thats how i started to watch it as well, i don't really like watching it as much as playing but when theres nothing else on the T.V and all the music channels are full of crap songs then it what i would call a "Last Resort"
    Dark decks are the best .. my first was one of Dark necrofear and crushcards as the center of the deck and many other good cards ..
    Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    hahaha nice i played those and i must say i play the card game so well i was told i should go in tournys because no one has beat me yet
    I opened all "Yugi The Destiny" cards and "Joey The Passion" cards also and gor only two cards left to open in "Kaiba The Revenge" ... best card ever in the game "Cyber Jar"
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie ilovegwees is off to a good start ilovegwees's Avatar
    Thanks

out of those 3 i've only got Kaiba the Revenge. but i didn't get any of the cards with it cause iw as stupid and bought it off of ebay. -_-. but i plan on buying the ither 2 soon and possibly another kaiba the revenge.

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i know this is an old forum but who here can call out there favorite cards such as tell us their cards mine is FGD, red eyes darkness dragon, and winged kuriboh lv10

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11