Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 85

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh!

  1. #17
    Newbie sagoroth is off to a good start sagoroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pittston, Maine
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh!

    have u tried google searching it, it should be on the listing there

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to sagoroth For This Useful Post:

    ilovegwees (Mar 06, 2008)

  3. #18
    Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh!

    Loved Yu-gi-oh! hated gx...Althought it's on a genre that i call "blatant advertising", it is the best of the bunch. And oh, gx was so bad for me i didn't even tried watching past episode 5.

    I love exaggerations that the Japanese artists and writers do, and yu-gi-oh delivered. It has a pretty good story, not something that i usually get and expect from a blatant advertisment show. It was quite well thought, the deckbuilding, the rivalries, and the battles of course...The yugi vs strings episode ismy favorite yugioh episode, the combos and all. Whoever was responsible for the creation of yugioh's story, he had a pretty good combological mind. He put monster animations to occupy the action and good combos to make viewers think and get interested more. I don't think it's a classic but it is considerably good IMO...

    Lots of people hate yugioh, it is easy to love yet still pretty easy too hate. But for me? i'd rather watch Yu-gi-oh, it will always be better to see a yugioh battle than a battle of 2 tops colliding, or a mini demolition derby of toys with some kind of a blade or drill in front, etc....

  4. #19
    Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,083
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh!

    Hell i love yu-gi-oh it's a great card game and a great programme, i only got into it about a year ago from now so i haven't seent he old series but as far as i can see i like the new series, i don't understand why people so downgrade it, maybe it's just good but compared to the old series it's rubbish, my favourite episode of gx would be the duel between marric, jesse and jaden. It's a high intense duel, and i love it when he summons rainbow dragon. I have a crystal beast deck and it's inspiring to learn techinques all though i must say i have better techniques and trap and spell cards then jesse does. Trust Jaden to all ways win, in those sort of series the good guys always win it's ashame that they can't lose dearly, the new season includes Jaden and Jesse turning evil it looks sweet. They go into another dimension or whatever. It's such a good programme i have missed a few episodes but i can always find myself knowing what happened last time, it's a good programme in that way. The old one sounds really amazing or something, i have never had the chance to watch the old ones, but i know of one character in there...Kiaba or however you spell it. He sounds pretty funny and cool as my cousins have watched it, they say it's good but nothing beats GX so i guess it's an opinion all over.

  5. #20
    Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Eldorado WI
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh!

    Ah, yes... the elusive season 0. Where we see Joey as a bully, Tea and Yugi at the theme park, etc. Much of the season you can read in the manga. I don't know... try e-bay.
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

  6. #21
    Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,083
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Byaku Guy View Post
    Ah, yes... the elusive season 0. Where we see Joey as a bully, Tea and Yugi at the theme park, etc. Much of the season you can read in the manga. I don't know... try e-bay.
    Yeah i was thinking about buying the old series if you can do that or if i can find it, i tend not to use e-bay since certain inciddents that occurd a year ago, when i man stole my money but i got it back and he was prisoned to 4 months. But yeah i'm never using that again, it was my first buy. So any idea where i can find these sorts of old series? i'm sure i wont be able to find it in Tesco .

  7. #22
    Newbie ilovegwees is off to a good start ilovegwees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In my own little world. hehe
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Hell i love yu-gi-oh it's a great card game and a great programme, i only got into it about a year ago from now so i haven't seent he old series but as far as i can see i like the new series, i don't understand why people so downgrade it, maybe it's just good but compared to the old series it's rubbish, my favourite episode of gx would be the duel between marric, jesse and jaden. It's a high intense duel, and i love it when he summons rainbow dragon. I have a crystal beast deck and it's inspiring to learn techinques all though i must say i have better techniques and trap and spell cards then jesse does. Trust Jaden to all ways win, in those sort of series the good guys always win it's ashame that they can't lose dearly, the new season includes Jaden and Jesse turning evil it looks sweet. They go into another dimension or whatever. It's such a good programme i have missed a few episodes but i can always find myself knowing what happened last time, it's a good programme in that way. The old one sounds really amazing or something, i have never had the chance to watch the old ones, but i know of one character in there...Kiaba or however you spell it. He sounds pretty funny and cool as my cousins have watched it, they say it's good but nothing beats GX so i guess it's an opinion all over.
    yes, very true, and although i am one who doesnt quite like the Gx series, i do like the cards played..there are some that are pretty sik..XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Byaku Guy View Post
    Ah, yes... the elusive season 0. Where we see Joey as a bully, Tea and Yugi at the theme park, etc. Much of the season you can read in the manga. I don't know... try e-bay.
    i have heard that Mokuba and Kaiba try to kill Yuugi...is that true? sorry if i'm being stright forward..XD

    Quote Originally Posted by maher23 View Post
    whom among you guys has a spellcasters deck here?
    cause i have 2 decks? 1. spellcsters deck of yu-gi moto and 2. hero deck....
    i had one and i can actually very easily make one...i think i just need to add spell and trap cards and sort through the monsters..XD
    i seperate my cards by type..

    Quote Originally Posted by sagoroth View Post
    have u tried google searching it, it should be on the listing there
    no i havent yet, never even knew you could google search it. thanks.
    XD

    ok for everyone who would like to know where youc an find season zero, or, the original and gx..XD
    v.mcomet.com has them...
    XD
    and thanks everyone for your help.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Mar 06, 2008 at 03:01 PM.

  8. #23
    Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Eldorado WI
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovegwees View Post
    i have heard that Mokuba and Kaiba try to kill Yuugi...is that true? sorry if i'm being stright forward..XD
    Oh yeah! totally!!! Multiple times!! Just read the ORIGINAL manga and it will all make sense.
    Bit of a spoiler (look away if you must) but Yugi pwns this escapee by lighting him on fire!! Totally Awesome!!

    kind of quick, Is there any un edited versions of the series? You know, like with swering (oops!) and violence and stuff? just wondering...
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Mar 06, 2008 at 03:03 PM.
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

  9. #24
    Newbie ilovegwees is off to a good start ilovegwees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In my own little world. hehe
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Byaku Guy View Post
    Oh yeah! totally!!! Multiple times!! Just read the ORIGINAL manga and it will all make sense.
    Bit of a spoiler (look away if you must) but Yugi pwns this escapee by lighting him on fire!! Totally Awesome!!
    sweet!! i havent gotten to those parts yet..unfotuneately..but they sound awesome!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Byaku Guy View Post
    kind of quick, Is there any un edited versions of the series? You know, like with swering (oops!) and violence and stuff? just wondering...
    umm, think if you search videos on google or just go to that v.mcomet.com
    theres only episodes 1-7 and no episode 2 there and its in japanese..but it doesnt look edited..could be wrong though cuz i've never seen Yu-Gi-Oh! unedited...since i've always watched it on the T.V.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Mar 06, 2008 at 03:04 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts