Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu-gi-oh Gx

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yu-gi-oh Gx

yeah the new theme song does suck.the old one is better.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by iazndragoni yan
    i seen a little bit. its not that good as the yugioh duel monsters. man what i want to see is a battle of the century. atem (yami yugi) vs judai. yugi will kill judai xD
    No way! In one of the episodes Jaden beat Yugi's deck.There's proof to the fact that yugi can't beat jaden!
    Last edited by karinka; Apr 23, 2006 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the manga!
    But the anime is a lil too corny... anyone agree with me?
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

LOL i just to play the tcg game, but i quit long time ago

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by karinka
    yeah the new theme song does suck.the old one is better.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------

No way! In one of the episodes Jaden beat Yugi's deck.There's proof to the fact that yugi can't beat jaden!
    ever heard the saying:

it depends on the person's skills not their deck. soo, the guy that took yugi's deck doesn't know how to use it well. if yugi got back into the game he would murder judai xP

to me judai is more like jounouchi. hella lucky -_-"
    he doesnt have skills just the cards.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    I like the manga!
    But the anime is a lil too corny... anyone agree with me?
    Well, the i never read the manga but the i agree with you about the anime is kinda corny in a way

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm..... I want the duel monster cards, its more interesting..... Its like chess to me.....
    Last edited by SousukeSagara; Apr 24, 2006 at 04:03 AM.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SousukeSagara
    Hmmm..... I want the duel monster cards, its more interesting..... Its like chess to me.....
    Really they don't cost that much where i live. i use to play yu-gi-yo, but got so boring that i stop and give it up, but some i sold card to people who still this game.

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by name one
    Really they don't cost that much where i live. i use to play yu-gi-yo, but got so boring that i stop and give it up, but some i sold card to people who still this game.
    I got so bored to this stuff, `cause I always win in this game..... They said im like Yami Yugi.....

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast