Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Yu-gi-oh Gx

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yu-gi-oh Gx

Quote Originally Posted by SousukeSagara
    I got so bored to this stuff, `cause I always win in this game..... They said im like Yami Yugi.....
    really that cool. I lose 6 times when i played the game, but i won 30 to 45 times then i stop it was getting boring

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by name one
    really that cool. I lose 6 times when i played the game, but i won 30 to 45 times then i stop it was getting boring
    Hmmm..... I think my enemies just don't have enough strategies to beat me..... What's your favorite monster card....? Mine is the Dark Magician..... Its has so many tricks that confuses my enemy..... Sometimes, they thought I will use the magical hats but they are wrong, its just a trap card.....

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm..... I think my enemies just don't have enough strategies to beat me..... What's your favorite monster card....? Mine is the Dark Magician..... Its has so many tricks that confuses my enemy..... Sometimes, they thought I will use the magical hats but they are wrong, its just a trap card.....
    lol. the real card magical hats doesnt benefit dark magician im afraid. only in the anime the hats help dm or dark magician girl. the real card is for everone xD

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    I like the manga!
    But the anime is a lil too corny... anyone agree with me?
    INDEED!! corny it is! but it has a few funny points, i suppose.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Gundragon may be famous one day Gundragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by karinka
    yeah the new theme song does suck.the old one is better.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------

No way! In one of the episodes Jaden beat Yugi's deck.There's proof to the fact that yugi can't beat jaden!
    Dude. That was some punk who stole Yugi's deck. The real holder of those cards is the king of games and could crush Judai.

Favorite GX character? Mine is either Manjyome or Asuka.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by karinka
    I've seen every episode so far. It's a pretty good show.My favorite charictor is Alexis Rhodes. I posted this to see if their are anyother fans of yu-gi-oh GX!
    I am not a hardcore fan or anything like that, but I do enjoy this show, though I much prefer the original Yu-Gi-Oh. What I like about this show is that they have new characters, and new monsters. ^_^

Otaku Gundragon may be famous one day Gundragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    I am not a hardcore fan or anything like that, but I do enjoy this show, though I much prefer the original Yu-Gi-Oh. What I like about this show is that they have new characters, and new monsters. ^_^
    Have you seen the original Japanese? It's quite humorous and enjoyable compared to the rather shallow and mindless dub...just pointing it out.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't have a favorite because i treat my cards equal. I have a lot of strategies to beat my oppoents.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast