Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Yu-gi-oh Gx

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yu-gi-oh Gx

My favorite card is Armed Dragon LV10!

Otaku Desert Ambush Champion kite may be famous one day kite may be famous one day kite's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SousukeSagara
    Hmmm..... I think my enemies just don't have enough strategies to beat me..... What's your favorite monster card....? Mine is the Dark Magician..... Its has so many tricks that confuses my enemy..... Sometimes, they thought I will use the magical hats but they are wrong, its just a trap card.....
    my favorite card that i have is well i have 3 i have and like: slifer the sky dragon,
    winged dragon of ra, and obolisk the tormentor

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

@Kedar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundragon
    Have you seen the original Japanese? It's quite humorous and enjoyable compared to the rather shallow and mindless dub...just pointing it out.
    ^_^ he lives in Asia... yes... he has seen the orginal Japanese!

i was really into the Old School YuGiOh... like... even before Duelist Kingdom! i got into the WB version! dragged all my friends down with me! literally! they all love YuGiOh becuz of me! one friend in particular bought the orginal Japanese ones off Ebay! they're really gay!!!

but most of those friendships are gone now... and so is my utter infatuation for the show... and card game... ^_^ but i have better things now... like a life!

but i do enjoy the soundtracks though! i still listen to them! freaking awesome!

edit: favorite card? Keribo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    @Kedar

^_^ he lives in Asia... yes... he has seen the orginal Japanese!

i was really into the Old School YuGiOh... like... even before Duelist Kingdom! i got into the WB version! dragged all my friends down with me! literally! they all love YuGiOh becuz of me! one friend in particular bought the orginal Japanese ones off Ebay! they're really gay!!!

but most of those friendships are gone now... and so is my utter infatuation for the show... and card game... ^_^ but i have better things now... like a life!

but i do enjoy the soundtracks though! i still listen to them! freaking awesome!

edit: favorite card? Keribo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "one friend in particular bought the orginal Japanese ones off Ebay! they're really gay!!!"

what u mean by gay? gay as in the translations for the anime are not great or gay as in japanese versions sucks? u cant say japanese versions sucks. they have all the good stuff unedited + original music tracks.

Otaku Gundragon may be famous one day Gundragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

If you think the Japanese version sucks then IMO you are not a YGO fan.

Oh, well sorry, didnt know kedar lived in Asia. Thats cool.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Originally Posted by karinka
    yeah the new theme song does suck.the old one is better.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------

No way! In one of the episodes Jaden beat Yugi's deck.There's proof to the fact that yugi can't beat jaden!
    I think that jaden and yugi are equal. but i think if you watch the begin of yu-gi-oh anyone can beat yugi's deck and jaden's deck. I never watch the yu-gi-oh series in japaneses. If match between yugi and jaden will ever happen, it will be a tie match.

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iazndragoni yan
    lol. the real card magical hats doesnt benefit dark magician im afraid. only in the anime the hats help dm or dark magician girl. the real card is for everone xD
    Your right on that, but I usually use this card to protect Dark Magician..... Sometimes I also use it to other monsters when my enemies are good.....

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by name one
    I think that jaden and yugi are equal. but i think if you watch the begin of yu-gi-oh anyone can beat yugi's deck and jaden's deck. I never watch the yu-gi-oh series in japaneses. If match between yugi and jaden will ever happen, it will be a tie match.
    heh....lets say judai and yugi met during the end of yugioh duel monsters where yugi has all the god cards. lets see who wins now lol.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast