Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Yu-gi-oh Gx

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yu-gi-oh Gx

Quote Originally Posted by iazndragoni yan
    heh....lets say judai and yugi met during the end of yugioh duel monsters where yugi has all the god cards. lets see who wins now lol.
    The 4 God cards don't mean anything. Jaden has a starigies to beat cards are better then his. And besides jaden is not evil. If he was evil then yugi has to use the God cards

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

ahh i see. i never got to finish watching yugioh kuz i didnt want to watch american dub. still, IMO yugi will kill judai xP

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

I really only enjoyed the first 2 seasons then It just got weird

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iazndragoni yan
    ahh i see. i never got to finish watching yugioh kuz i didnt want to watch american dub. still, IMO yugi will kill judai xP
    will maybe yugi can kill jedan if yugi gets new cards and keeps his gods cards. But there was two espsiodes about jaden verusing a deck like yugi's

Newbie Kanami may be famous one day Kanami may be famous one day Kanami's Avatar
    Thanks

i saw four episodes or something like that on tv and i like it but not as much as the old yu-gi-oh series. This series is very funny compared to the original.
    [Wink] Kedar Sagara [/Wink]

l Sagara Fever l

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by name one
    will maybe yugi can kill jedan if yugi gets new cards and keeps his gods cards. But there was two espsiodes about jaden verusing a deck like yugi's
    i swear i typed this before. ehh ill type it again.
    ok this is what happened in yugioh gx episode. yugi the king of games, his deck is put up in a museum. some kid stole the deck and used it to duel judai. judai beat him . the only reason why judai beat him is because that kid doesnt know how to use yugi's deck. sooo if yugi got back into the game he would get his deck and update and kill judai.

Newbie XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX's Avatar
    Thanks

Im not all that big of a Yu-Gi-Oh GX fan, Mainly becuase they should stop contiuing yu-gi-oh. I mean its a good story line and all but, it does get tiresome after a while. My favorite Yu-Gi-OH GX character probably would be Jayden. thats my new born Cuzins name! ^^
    Bitch. My picture got deleted.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not a huge fan of YGO, but I like the new characters and monsters they put ^_^

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast